Thread: OP6C Prop Wrench Special

jwfab
    For those who saw Fast Timmy's post on the Hot Boat feature of our Prop Wrench over the last couple weeks, we sent some wrenches with him to OP6C since we can't make it up there.
    One of the wrenches will be included in the raffle, but Timmy will also have about a dozen blank wrenches available at a discounted $50. Additionally, he will have a few random engraved wrenches available as well.
    For everyone going this weekend, be safe but not sober. (Except when you're driving of course.)
    JW Fabrication

Krumbsnatcher
    Unfortunately I can not get out to the event because I just bought a new house and the wife wants to work on it! Imagine that, but i would like to buy one of your wrenchs for $50 a red one please.

superdave013
    JW, did you get my PM?

rammer
    Originally posted by Krumbsnatcher
    Unfortunately I can not get out to the event because I just bought a new house and the wife wants to work on it! Imagine that, but i would like to buy one of your wrenchs for $50 a red one please.
    We are all out of colors at the moment, but we plan on having a hand full of a few different colors anodized very soon. we'll let you know as soon as we get them in. or if you need one right away we can get you one with a machined finish now
    Thanks, JW Fab