Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Saguaro lake picture thread...

cave
    Hey Ty that really is a funny pic. Both of them. Hows that water temp? Last couple of days have been nice.

vishus
    Saguaro was GREAT on MONDAY. Water was nice, boat traffic was very light. water in the shallows was bearable to stand in when self launching the boat. I was out for about an hour to get her wet for the first time this year.
    the only BITCH I have is that NO ONE knows how to launch/retreive a boat in AZ...
    three lane ramp with two trailers sideways, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to load or unload..... Monday was averaging closer to 20 minutes a boat...
    hope to run with you guys this year....
    if you see me, run me down and say hi, I run a RED picklefork with an outboard
    sid castle and family....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Saguaro was GREAT on MONDAY. Water was nice, boat traffic was very light. water in the shallows was bearable to stand in when self launching the boat. I was out for about an hour to get her wet for the first time this year.
    the only BITCH I have is that NO ONE knows how to launch/retreive a boat in AZ...
    three lane ramp with two trailers sideways, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to load or unload..... Monday was averaging closer to 20 minutes a boat...
    hope to run with you guys this year....
    if you see me, run me down and say hi, I run a RED picklefork with an outboard
    sid castle and family....
    I seen you a few months ago!! I stopped but you kept going. You had it trimmed up

GUGS102
    Wait till you see how we drive in the rain, then you'll really be impressed!!
    I'll keep my eyes open for you on the H20.
    Gugs

vishus
    I should be out next weekend, have a couple of birthday partys to attend this weekend, so no boating...
    I am stilling trying to get my boat setup, so you will often see me running with different trim angles and I am constantly adjusting motor height as well. I can run about 80mph or so as it currently sits.
    IF you do see me about, WAVE me down and I'll stop to meet you guys.
    sid

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345