Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sopranos Season Finale

Bense468
    I can't wait. What do you think is going to go down? Lets see who is right. I have been watching from day one and seen every episode for 5 seasons. There are a lot of different ways they can take it. I am interested in what you guys have to say.
    I think Johnny and Tony's families go to war. Some soldiers get whacked along with a captain or two. Johnny takes one...and the Feds swoop...Tony and the rest alive hit the can, leaving Carm with everything.
    ThatÂ’s just a guess. They kind of left it wide open...so we will see tonight.

Cole Sanger
    I think fat tony is going to get it, he wants out of the show anyway. Then the new tony can go to war and fill his cousins shoes and the show can continue.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Cole Sanger
    I think fat tony is going to get it, he wants out of the show anyway. Then the new tony can go to war and fill his cousins shoes and the show can continue. I'm thinking the same thing. He said that this season would be his last, but we'll see.

Bense468
    That won't happen. From my understanding this is the last show ever. So its going to go out in a lot bigger style then that. Little tony is just a fill in and he wouldn't have what it takes to lead the family anyway. There is no way Sil or Pauly would let Tony fill in. Sil would be next in line (unless he dies of coarse). Its going to go out huge.
    Sopranos is just not the sopranos without big tony.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Bense468
    From my understanding this is the last show ever No, There are ten episodes left in the Soprano saga. There will be a sixth and final season according to EVERYBODY. That is well known by now. But, how shocking would it be if tonight was the final one ever inspite of the reports.

Bense468
    So why are they doing only 10. When a season consists of 13. I am just curious.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Bense468
    So why are they doing only 10. When a season consists of 13. I am just curious. I don't know why they settled on ten. It's just what I've read all over the place. I'm sure it's a contractual thing.

LASERRAY
    15 minutes till the show! I'm going to watch the east coast feed, then come on here and spill the beans for you nine-o-clockers!
    J/K.

Bense468
    I am watching the game. Drinking some beers. BBQ some asada, then watching the 9er show. Wilderthen U and others are over

JetBoatRich
    Taping the east coast show now and watching the Lakers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast