Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Hurricane Katrina Video

JAY4SPEED
    I had this link emailed to me and thought I would share the video with 'yall.
    http://southcypressspeedway.com/imag...eo/Katrina.wmv
    Jay

taylormanss
    pretty good vid that's how it looked when I went over there for the coast guard!

crf311
    Hey those pics are from my neighborhood. Man the people from down here are the only one's who know what really happened. We need to spread this type of images around. Some people need alot of help here.
    Robert

crf311
    Yoyu need to put this in the sandbar and other theads.

vdrivenman
    not to be slighting any of the Katrina victims,but we here in Texas and SE La got rocked pretty damned hard from Rita.
    lots of major wind damage,homes & businesses gone.we are a good five years from making a if possible full recovery.
    all that seems to matter is Katrina & Naglins NO's.
    kinda gets old after a while,when they tell you the katrina victims come first & then rita.

FLEA DIDDY
    Holy shit! That's brutal, That F@CKIN house floated up and into someones yard, slab and all. They never showed stuff like that, it was all about shitty NEW ORLEANS flooding. Where in is that Parish in relation to New Orleans?

sorry dog
    Gulf Mississippi got the worst of it. Bay Saint Louis pretty much got wiped off the map.
    I guess NO just gets more press because they were so unprepared and now so screwed up that it makes better news than to show other places were people lost it all but are trying to rebuild anyway.

taylormanss
    [QUOTE=vdrivenman]not to be slighting any of the Katrina victims,but we here in Texas and SE La got rocked pretty damned hard from Rita.
    lots of major wind damage,homes & businesses gone.we are a good five years from making a if possible full recovery.
    all that seems to matter is Katrina & Naglins NO's.
    kinda gets old after a while,when they tell you the katrina victims come first & then rita.[/QUOTE
    Vdrivenman is right I'm stationed over here in port arthur, and Rita knocked the shit out of se texas and nw louisiana.

crf311
    I'm not saying one city got hit harder or worst than any other. Ever town that was hit by either Katrina or Rita knows the damage that was done and the help that is needed to rebuild. If we don't keep the problems in the news and on the front pages of the newpaper we are not going to get help. I hope everyone affected makes out well and puts all the mess behind as fast as possible. I look at it this way, It could have been worst, They could be putting me in the ground, Everything I lost can be replaced. Good luck to all .. Robert

Blade1
    i am a supterintendant with a powerline line contractor JF Electric, we spent 30 days in Mississippi and louisiana 2 weeks of that in New Orleans and 15 days in Beaumont,Port Arthur in texas i must say i have had enough of devastation for a while . I cant imagine living there and dealing with it on a daily basis,to be in New Orleans around nothing but TOTAL devastion,no one but us and the national gaurd and few law enforcement and the few people that were left trying to put lives back together was pretty depressing to say the least, my heart goes out to all that are there. To all Have a Happy Holiday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast