Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: hairless kitty almost done

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    no.. I won't beable to see hairless kitty for two weeks.. well the boat anyway..
    Who said anything about a boat?

Jrocket
    Originally posted by SummerObsession
    We had a few minor issues, so we loaded up Friday night and took off Saturday morning.
    What kind of issues?Charleys old boat?

SummerObsession
    Nothing major at all....best described as a "service malfunction"
    Should be ready for the lake in a couple of days.
    Yes, it is Charleys old boat, not real old though.
    Mrs Vee: Hopefully we'll catch up with BOTH of you gys next time. However, after our 1000 mile drive home, it won't be anytime soon.
    We need a little "recovery time" first.

Reaper1
    Checked out the Hairless Kitty on Saturday at the Nautical. Very Nice. Mr. Vee had a big smile on his face. Also saw him go by the Sandbar and get cut off by a friggin Sea Doo. Somethings got to be done about these things or the people who ride them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Reaper1
    Checked out the Hairless Kitty on Saturday at the Nautical. Very Nice. Mr. Vee had a big smile on his face. Also saw him go by the Sandbar and get cut off by a friggin Sea Doo. Somethings got to be done about these things or the people who ride them.
    yes he did.. he was so pissed when he called me that night because it was twice that happen.. but as long as no one got hurt that's the good part.. but let me tell you I would have kicked that guys ass if I was in the boat.. when it comes to sea-doo's with people that can't drive them I'm ver voicetrous..
    but thanks for the compliment.. he did say the people on the sandbar were yelling at him.. and who ever was there thanks..
    he hates conflict,..

DCB
    Mrs. V...did Jamie tell you about the guy in the channel that squirted he and I with the H20 gun. I wanted to go back and thump on the guy. He pointed the gun right at us and I looked at him and shook my head back and forth to tell him not to do it, and he did it anyway. Jamie had just got done wiping the canopies down, then got drenched. I was in my boat, and didn't realize it, but the dude drenched my video camera, don't think there is any damage though, thankfuly.
    Congrats on your new ride...If I may, let me speak for all the guys here at DCB and tell everyone here on the boards that it was an absolute pleasure working with you guys on this project. The plummers are just way cool!
    Be safe, and watch out for the jet skiers & H20 cannons!

unleashed

MRS FLYIN VEE
    he didn't tell me that.. I'm suprised he didn't say something.. oh well best to keep my mouth shut,, LOL!!
    thank you all for the ride.. it looks awesome and I'm sure we will do it again.. not soon.. but maybe someday.. you guys are the best thank you..
    Deano those are great pics thank you for taking them.. but where are the girls.. LOL!!
    Jamie said he hung with you for a while.. i'm glad he had a great time with all of you.. great pics thanks again.

Three Days Only
    Your boat looked hot, but was missing the extra hot factor, you. So are you still pulling your hair out, or have you returned to a normal sleep patern, congrats.
    Jeff

MRS FLYIN VEE
    still pullin out the hair.. I still haven't been able to even sit in it yet.. hopefully next week if the hubby is up for another week..

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425