Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: hairless kitty almost done

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    Mrs. V, the boat looks friggen incredible. I can't wait to see it.
    thank you sweetie.. shouldn't be too much longer..

BADBLOWN572
    For mufflers, I would talk to Rexone here on ***boat. He is the one that would be able to point you in the right direction.
    Right now, from what I have heard, they are not cracking down too much on noise at Havasu. Parker they are going nutts, but not Havasu. Your exhaust is under the water when off of plane so I don't think that you will have too much problems until they start cracking down heavily. Unfortunately it is coming.
    Ron Gibson is the owner of Gibson Exhaust. I saw his exhaust system @ the Heatwave Poker Run and it was trick. His pipes come out the back of the boat and instantly turn and go straight down below the water line and blow straight down. His boat was not loud at all. I was surprised when I heard that thing. Actually I was kind of dissapointed because I love a loud boat, but I guess I am different from those who make the laws. http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...lins/swear.gif

Bre
    Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
    For mufflers, I would talk to Rexone here on ***boat. He is the one that would be able to point you in the right direction.
    Right now, from what I have heard, they are not cracking down too much on noise at Havasu. Parker they are going nutts, but not Havasu. Your exhaust is under the water when off of plane so I don't think that you will have too much problems until they start cracking down heavily. Unfortunately it is coming.
    Ron Gibson is the owner of Gibson Exhaust. I saw his exhaust system @ the Heatwave Poker Run and it was trick. His pipes come out the back of the boat and instantly turn and go straight down below the water line and blow straight down. His boat was not loud at all. I was surprised when I heard that thing. Actually I was kind of dissapointed because I love a loud boat, but I guess I am different from those who make the laws. http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...lins/swear.gif
    We are gonna have to get some soon:frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Thank You sexy Danny.. I will have Jamie look into it.. we don't have money for them right now so it will be a while..

BADBLOWN572
    I want to say that a good pair of mufflers are around $1k, but I could be wrong. I really wouldn't worry about it just yet. Worst case scenario is you will get a ticket. Not that big of a deal. Enjoy the boat until you decide that it is time for mufflers. Then install them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    sounds good to me..thanks..

welk2party
    MrsV, Gibson's shop is here in Orange County. You should you feel the need to inquire.

Steamin' Rice
    That is going to kickass...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    thank you for the compliments and the help with the mufflers thingys.. LOL!! are they mufflers or baffles.. I don't know.. Just want a ride in it..

Three Days Only
    I got one thing to say, THANK FRICKEN GOD!!!!!!!!
    Boating is like therapy, all the waiting and waiting is just agony. I would have killed someone or ended up divorced. How many more days are we counting for you sweety.
    Ooh my salsa

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast