Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: How fast is to fast on lake Havasu?

pussy cat
    K-Swiss he he he, Priceless.

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Not as gay as your pink steering wheel cover.
    Not as gay as running low on gas and blowing motor.
    Not as gay as leaving your motorhome unlocked and have to ask a buddy to lock it for you the next weekend.
    Not as gay as your man boobs.
    Not as gay as starting a thread and taking it completely off topic.
    My gaydar just went off and there is a bogey over S.B. Man boobs, have you looked in the mirror latley, let me tell you what your missing. Look at ol BF from the back next time, and this is what you see from the bottom to the top. It starts with him walking like a duck with his pencel legs which moves up to his 26" zero ass, there it funnels up to his flabby 38" waist, which is covered on the sides by his 44" pair shapped love handles. Then you get to the lower part of his 22" chest, which is covered by his 42" banna hangers, with the silver dollar aireolas. First, god made you a beaner, then gave you a body like that, wow you poor thing.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    Man boobs, have you looked in the mirror latley, let me tell you what your missing. Look at ol BF from the back next time, and this is what you see from the bottom to the top. It starts with him walking like a duck with his pencel legs which moves up to his 26" zero ass, there it funnels up to his flabby 38" waist, which is covered on the sides by his 44" pair shapped love handles. Then you get to the lower part of his 22" chest, which is covered by his 42" banna hangers, with the silver dollar aireolas. First, god made you a beaner, then gave you a body like that, wow you poor thing.
    Sounds like the description of the personal ad you took out looking for a girlfriend back in the day. Don't hate me cause I'm brown. Face it Greggy you need to deflect don't you Dolly Parton!

alfonzo
    Man boobs, have you looked in the mirror latley, let me tell you what your missing. Look at ol BF from the back next time, and this is what you see from the bottom to the top. It starts with him walking like a duck with his pencel legs which moves up to his 26" zero ass, there it funnels up to his flabby 38" waist, which is covered on the sides by his 44" pair shapped love handles. Then you get to the lower part of his 22" chest, which is covered by his 42" banna hangers, with the silver dollar aireolas. First, god made you a beaner, then gave you a body like that, wow you poor thing.
    That's funny...funny ha ha. not funny he he..

alfonzo
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Sounds like the description of the personal ad you took out looking for a girlfriend back in the day. Don't hate me cause I'm brown. Face it Greggy you need to deflect don't you Dolly Parton!
    That's funny, he he..

DrewDown
    silver dollar aireolas. That's funny. ha .ha.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Ilove you guys! You are great! I cant wait till you can all suck my pepe! Im going to bed!

Three Days Only
    Cmon now, someone needs to turn down Blings boost and let his accelerator pump slow down just alittle, the guys is going to blow a head gasket, if he keeps this up.

Three Days Only
    It should have been How Fast Is Too Fast On Lake Havasu!!
    Two 0's nitwit.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920