Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How fast is to fast on lake Havasu?

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by DrewDown
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Three Days Only
    [B]Drew..........If thats not ass kissing, I dont know what is, by the way, he likes orange goose and cran mango with a little splash of pom and a slice of orange!!!!) Ass kissing? At least I'm not mixing the fruity drinks for him. As long as your mixing, ahh never mind, I like to mix my own.
    I pour him one, he pours me one, its kinda of like a brotherhood thing. Im not the one asking for a ride on his boat though!!!!
    Here's a hint: Make it a really tall one, and you might be IN, Boatfloatin is still trying with no luck. HEHE

Bling Bling
    This was not a thread to brag about mph. I wish my buddy left the mph out of this. Reading some of the responses, the ones that stick out are the sandbar passes, and the 100k+ buys with no experience. That sandbar pass shit scares the hell out of me. Deano I had no idea about that pass in the gorge, sorry about that. (Next time get the f--k out of the way.) There is alot of misconception about a #6. They can still break, as well as a trany or a motor. I think that any set up over a 100mph(you know that # Tom slick could never reach in his bunny hopper) can spell disaster. Keep them comming this thread could get good. Hey drive god, how about your two cents.

unleashed
    Bunny Hopper, damn that was funny! Hey who started this thread anyhow. Oh yeah and I wasnt in your way I had much more speed to put to the throttle I just didnt think it wise with the room we(Both you and I)had. No biggie though we survived and no one got hurt. Can't wait to run with the big boys again. Fathers day looks like a good weekend. Whadya say Bling??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Bling Bling
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Bunny Hopper, damn that was funny! Hey who started this thread anyhow. Oh yeah and I wasnt in your way I had much more speed to put to the throttle I just didnt think it wise with the room we(Both you and I)had. No biggie though we survived and no one got hurt. Can't wait to run with the big boys again. Fathers day looks like a good weekend. Whadya say Bling??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil: I'm up north for a family thing. I'm there this weekend and not back untill the 4th. And guy, if you didn't know you are one of the big boys.

DrewDown
    I'm in for father's day. One problem, I'm bringing my father and he's a handfull. Don't give him any goose or he'll be a wreak.

alfonzo
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Drew..........If thats not ass kissing, I dont know what is, by the way, he likes orange goose and cran mango with a little splash of pom and a slice of orange!!
    For the F'n record I mix the fruity F'n Drinks, and if you haven't had one of my FRUITY F'N DRINKS,don't judge a book by it's cover.And it's CRANAPPLE. how many times do I have to spell it out for you......and 3 hours for that bottle is a little slow.

DrewDown
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    For the F'n record I mix the fruity F'n Drinks, and if you haven't had one of my FRUITY F'N DRINKS,don't judge a book by it's cover.And it's CRANAPPLE. how many times do I have to spell it out for you......and 3 hours for that bottle is a little slow. I think Herman was trying to take your job. I'd be pissed.

unleashed
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    I'm up north for a family thing. I'm there this weekend and not back untill the 4th. And guy, if you didn't know you are one of the big boys.
    Damn, that sucks, Maybe I'll try to pull this weekend off as well. We'll see. Hey let me know about the Santa Barbara thing and If Kathy and I are "in" at the Bling Casa.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

alfonzo
    Originally posted by DrewDown
    At least I'm not mixing the fruity drinks for him. As long as your mixing, ahh never mind, I like to mix my own. [/B]

Tom Slick
    Originally posted by Bling Bling
    A little bitch, you didn't say much when you and I were slinging bouys at a144mph. Practice what you preach. BTW, guys with no boats should keep there mouth shut, and isn't there a over the hill supercross thread you can go to.
    I believe it was 144.9 on GPS to be exact. Isn't that the way boaters do it.
    I guess maybe you do have some skills behind the wheel, or you just used up one of your 9 lives that day, however you did it, you managed to keep that old death trap of yours off the bouys. Watching you saw at the wheel on that thing to keep the wet side down makes me think that you may have a career as a Sprint Car driver someday.
    As far as your whole speed issue goes, I still think it is stupid to run that hard with 6 people on board no matter what the conditions are. At those speeds you are not only toying with your life, but the lives of others.
    If you remember not to long ago, a boat running 100+ across Tampa Bay bit it and killed the driver. Luckly the passengers got away with minor injuries. This guy was just out having a fun afternoon when he crashed and died. I believe that he was several mph shy of 150mph and you see what happened. Like I said before, there is a time and a place for speed runs and safety percautions should be taken. When we were banging of the bouys that day we both realized afterward how stupid we both were, but the speed and the adrenaline got the best of us. Had the outcome have been different, at least we were both willing participants and we knew the risks involved.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast