Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Purple Haze

jackpunx
    lol..
    that boat looks like it gives a little pucker

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    ewwwww ouch.. Note to self.. just stay away from the back of the boat ... period.. LOL!!
    That's kind of my plan...... LOL......

Debbolas
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    yah we should too.. to many people kick them and get hurt.. LOL!! note to self.. "Get a prop cover" LOL!!
    LOL
    Debbolas<--------------ordering prop cover ASAP!

Kachina26
    Originally posted by SILVERWING
    HE SAID WAS NOT TO THRILL WITH HIS NEW RIDE I TALKED TO HIM 2 OR 3 WEEKS AGO HE MAY HAVE CHANED HIS MIND ABOUT IT
    I talked to him right before or after he picked up the boat, he was jazzed about it, then. That sucks if he doesn't like the new one, nothing worse than not liking your ride.

mmered8299
    What do you do in the back seat? Smack the driver in the head when he goes too fast?

Debbolas
    Originally posted by mmered8299
    What do you do in the back seat? Smack the driver in the head when he goes too fast?
    I smacked my dentist on the side of the head once, by accident....

jockorace
    Hey guys,
    Just thought I'd fill you in on Harolds old boat. I have it here in Minnesota, however I've yet to run it due to a mishap while transporting it out here a few months ago.
    I met my son halfway in Wyoming, we switched boats (I sold that black 21' Eliminator V-drive to a guy in NorCal). Unfortunately, Stevie forgot to drain the block,manifolds, etc. before going over the Rockies. Yep, cracked BOTH custom PFM exhaust manifolds. Of course you cannot find these now anywhere. Just when I was going to build custom tubular headers, I found a guy in Michigan who can weld them (even internal cracks). He said 2-weeks, it's going on 7-weeks now. Oh well. I may just yank the turbos off and but my spare blower on it, but then it will be noisy, like my other boats.
    Thanks for the thread, it helped me vent! Jocko

SILVERWING
    Originally posted by jockorace
    Hey guys,
    Just thought I'd fill you in on Harolds old boat. I have it here in Minnesota, however I've yet to run it due to a mishap while transporting it out here a few months ago.
    I met my son halfway in Wyoming, we switched boats (I sold that black 21' Eliminator V-drive to a guy in NorCal). Unfortunately, Stevie forgot to drain the block,manifolds, etc. before going over the Rockies. Yep, cracked BOTH custom PFM exhaust manifolds. Of course you cannot find these now anywhere. Just when I was going to build custom tubular headers, I found a guy in Michigan who can weld them (even internal cracks). He said 2-weeks, it's going on 7-weeks now. Oh well. I may just yank the turbos off and but my spare blower on it, but then it will be noisy, like my other boats.
    Thanks for the thread, it helped me vent! Jocko
    HERE IS ANOTHER PIC OF YOUR BOAT

Tom Brown
    Fantastic boat. Keep us posted on your progress with it, Jackorace.
    Hey SILVERWING... how goes?

SILVERWING
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Fantastic boat. Keep us posted on your progress with it, Jackorace.
    Hey SILVERWING... how goes?
    GOOD HEADING TO THE RIVER THIS WEEKEND, WILLOW VALLEY
    BY THE WAY HOW IS YOUR BOAT COMMING ALONG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast