Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat!!!

alfonzo
    Thanks for the ride Sat. on the G-cart. That was funny as hell. I wish I could have seen Herman wad his. That shiat must have been hilarious. It sucks being such a burnout.

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    Thanks for the ride Sat. on the G-cart. That was funny as hell. I wish I could have seen Herman wad his. That shiat must have been hilarious. It sucks being such a burnout.
    Whos a burn out focker, not me biatch. Your the burnout, that misses all the action. It must be do to all the changes in mixers.
    Jeff

alfonzo
    Originally posted by Three Days Only
    Whos a burn out focker, not me biatch. Your the burnout, that misses all the action. It must be do to all the changes in mixers.
    Jeff
    I was refering to myself.....focker....I was the burnout. Drink all day ,stay up till 4 in the morning , and then do it again the next day...I can only hang till 1 or 2. I'm a wussy!!!!:frown:

Three Days Only
    Originally posted by alfonzo
    I was refering to myself.....focker....I was the burnout. Drink all day ,stay up till 4 in the morning , and then do it again the next day...I can only hang till 1 or 2. I'm a wussy!!!!:frown:
    You are so full of shit, or just getting old or something. My god, you havent even began your approach to 40 and your already acting like a old worn out MFer.
    Jeff

FAZOUL
    alfred always was a wussy. some things just dont change.

alfonzo
    Originally posted by FAZOUL
    alfred always was a wussy. some things just dont change.
    You've been a wussy I see, you know what I'm talking about!

Three Days Only
    You two arent going to start talking about grape soda again are you? WTF was that all about.
    Alf,
    How was that love earlier?
    Did John treat you well?
    Was the fish fresh, or alittle stinky?
    Did he squirt white sauce on your plate?
    Was the tuna tender, or tuff and hard?
    Was his roll thick enough for you?

alfonzo
    It went very well. The fish was fresh and I slurped every delicious piece down...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..that was good!!

Bling Bling
    Alf, that was nice to thank pussy cat, and I see he has not responded yet, but you know those mortgage guys, they don't get out of bed until at least 11 am.

alfonzo
    That, and you gotta bug the crap out of them to return your phone calls, let alone, write somthing in the computer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast