Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun at Lost Lake

Roland the Fisherman
    [D The great late Lance Faulkner was the same way always willing to help even though it might help the compitiion catch up [/B][/QUOTE]
    The truth is compition is always good for any sport..... unless it's UCLA.....they should always loose!

MAXIMUS
    Originally posted by uclahater
    Maxi I see having the same B-day hasnt helped with you
    With this motor I will have no chance against Roland or UT but thats O.K. that will give me time to get some driving experience I think I'll be pretty close to your jet though probably not quite but close
    After everything is finished and the boats in the water the second motor will start being built
    You need to shed the training wheels before you join this shit dig!!! I think you better opt for the "big" motor before you come knockin baby!!! I have lots left in reserve... don't make me take out the blow up dolls just to spank that little "B" boat of yours with a real lake jet!!! Maybe I could line up all my fav's & do it in one shot..

Roland the Fisherman
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I don't doubt that you thump your share of car motor guys. Most of them, especially your average lake jet can't hit 75. Your probably fairly sharp in figuring which ones to stay clear of.
    On the flip side, you guys don't run your average wackers either and it would be easy for a guy in a 100 mph car motor boat to prey on the weaker side (and majority also) of the eggbeater spectrum.
    But when the fastest of the fast pair up...the v-drives will come out on top. Maybe half will go right back to thier trailers and the other half to the garage (right next to te's boat! Sorry I couldn't resist ) But when the flag drops the bullshit stops!
    I think Mr. Hippys pissed that this 30 year old technology (although lousy for modern day rough water usage) maintains the crown.
    ps I know they were building twin outboard cats back in 1960, my nieghbor has one.
    V-drive, I boat all day every day. If I see a BB out there all day, I am fairly sure I will hold my own. (You had better bring high 8's or very tight 9's.)
    However, there have been more than a few boats that have come off the trailer with numbers painted on, life lines and helmets pulled tight and gone back to the trailer with hurt feelings
    Fact is anyone who thinks an outboard can run with a real deal BB drag boat in the 1/4mi is a moron. But boy is it fun to mess with the guys who think numbers, helmets and chrome make a real deal drag boat. Real deal =7's & 8's or better in my ever so humble opinion

stoker2001
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey Roland, were you at camp far west last year? The boat in your picture looks just like the wacker that was there. I think I have some video of it in action...in fact, I'm sure I do.
    Pretty quick, (for an eggbeater) but still well behind the car motor boats. Even got spanked by a jet. Let me know if it was you, if it was i'll post it.
    If it was you??? don't be bashful. hey vdv the pisspot whackers you are refering to was either mine (red/white) or twisters (all white).the daytona 19 (paul) jet that edged me out by a boat length was squeezing and new better then to give me my slow plow start most lake boaters at cfw have caught on to my act and i really try not to pick on the 75 to 90 mph lake boats and likewise i stay away from the blown injected non recreational inboards.well,i stepped it up slightly this winter and with no naws i managed to run 100 in the 1/8 with best of 10.18@107 at redbluff.i know,that nothing to brag about from a boat that gets used on the sac river and delta every weekend,but here is where some nine second inboards get a real suprize they give me my three mph start and it can be humbling we will see everybody up there this fathers day weekend and post that video you took last year

uclahater
    Originally posted by stoker2001
    hey vdv the pisspot whackers you are refering to was either mine (red/white) or twisters (all white).the daytona 19 (paul) jet that edged me out by a boat length was squeezing and new better then to give me my slow plow start most lake boaters at cfw have caught on to my act and i really try not to pick on the 75 to 90 mph lake boats and likewise i stay away from the blown injected non recreational inboards.well,i stepped it up slightly this winter and with no naws i managed to run 100 in the 1/8 with best of 10.18@107 at redbluff.i know,that nothing to brag about from a boat that gets used on the sac river and delta every weekend,but here is where some nine second inboards get a real suprize they give me my three mph start and it can be humbling we will see everybody up there this fathers day weekend and post that video you took last year
    No one can say your not honest Stoker I really respect that Plus I've seen the video and its not to pretty
    Still havent seen anything other than Garage Pics of UTs boat thow

uclahater
    Originally posted by MAXIMUS
    You need to shed the training wheels before you join this shit dig!!! I think you better opt for the "big" motor before you come knockin baby!!! I have lots left in reserve... don't make me take out the blow up dolls just to spank that little "B" boat of yours with a real lake jet!!! Maybe I could line up all my fav's & do it in one shot..
    I think your underestimating the little "B" boat Maxi Plus I doubt you'll have the starter fixed by then or you'll have some other excuse by then

MAXIMUS
    I think your underestimating the little "B" boat Maxi Plus I doubt you'll have the starter fixed by then or you'll have some other excuse by then
    Ok I understand this is bench racing but can we have a few rules here!!! These below the belt shots are killing me... stop it! I can't help it if my starter is out of a wacka powered v drive!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
    But boy is it fun to mess with the guys who think numbers, helmets and chrome make a real deal drag boat. Real deal =7's & 8's or better in my ever so humble opinion
    Your right about this, there are many people thinking they are faster than they really are, but to those non believers make no mistake...thier are plenty of non trailer queen 7 & 8 second boats out there ready for business.
    Thier are also 8 retired K boats that I know of, looking for rough water and 140plus capable. They arent cruising havasu looking for a picnic but they're no trailer queens either.
    At needles this year, some guy in a tunnel outboard tried to keep up with Billy B. The guy had a full load of passengers. Billy had a good 1/4 mile on this guy in about 4 seconds. Yes he should win, but the wacker owner didn't know that.
    It goes both ways.

Roland the Fisherman
    What constitutes a retired K-Boat? If the Anderson heads are gone and it's on the wagon (No Alcohol) then it's retired, but is'nt running 140 very far from the trailer.

Kim Hanson

Kimmy you braggin about your V-Drive is like me buying a Aluminum Fishing Boat with a 15 HP outboard and acting like I can run with Roland and UT
    By the way Roland BITCHEN BOAT I really like how clean it looks. I hope mine comes out looking as good and maybe just maybe some day it will run as good
    Okay dumbass, i'm not bragging about my washing machine If you can't get with it don't speak PLEASE I have asked nice! Don't you have a dingy to go beat in a foot race .........( . )( . ).....Don't wear a life jacket either, since you think you walk on water.........( . )( . )..... Too many assclowns and not enough days to take care of them

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast