Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant Az Newyearsday

TIMINATOR
    Anybody want to come out and hang out? Debbies bringing a barbeque grille.... We will be there about noon or so. Bring grilles, food, munchies drinks, and we will hang outboat and swap lies and food? The more the merrier! TIMINATOR

TIMINATOR
    Don't be scared! Gugs 102 has his rig apart for pump work and will not be there!

AZKC
    Isn't someone having a chilli cookoff at the 10 lane also?

Some Kind Of Monster
    I'm not going to make this year. I had to leave town on family emergency. :-(

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    we will be at saguaro

TIMINATOR
    396; from the phone feedback, there will be no boats at Saguaro, all will be at Pleasant. Maybe even some fast ones. And haven't heard anything about the chilli thing. Monster, sorry about your deal. TIMINATOR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396; from the phone feedback, there will be no boats at Saguaro, all will be at Pleasant. Maybe even some fast ones. And haven't heard anything about the chilli thing. Monster, sorry about your deal. TIMINATOR
    We might just make it out to pleasant My only concern is that the water gets really rough and I have a 18ft kachina that will beat you up. Also, I dont want to sink my boat eitherwith all the chop......

TIMINATOR
    Pleasant has been REAL SMOOTH lately. My step-kid has a Hawaiian and GUGS102 has an 18 ft somthing or other (Hallet) too and we have been on Pleasant every weekend for the past month and a half. No problemo. Mine likes a bunch of chop, it runs faster, its totally BORING in the smooth! Havasu last weekend was like glass! It was smooth 3 wks ago too. If its too rough for you, just ride with one of us bigger guys! or then again just eat till it smooths out later. There should be a few cats and big stuff. TIMINATOR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Might be a good idea timm

TIMINATOR
    OH YEAH! I'm bringing the B.S. detector too.(Stalker radar gun)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast