Thread: New imco sc with 3" shorter lower

565edge
    Brand new imco sc with imco 3" shorter lower for sale with 1-1/4 propshaft and 1.36 gears.$8000

Unforgiven
    is this the drive for the daytona???? when ya gonna finish the boat...The Bite me project looks great in the garage..daytona is coming home soon...I'll be ready to run your ass then....

565edge
    Its the drive.I have others available.Let me know when you want a drive.Hey that daytona i saw is off olive and its next to a field.It is a 21 daytona.Its on the north side of olive.Its not out front anymore.I saw it just one day.I wonder if thats it.Did you look at the pink to make sure its a 22.They do measure different.

Unforgiven
    thats the one...I was getting rid of both boats to buy a 28 ft deal and deceided to hold off...thats my buddy Paul thats got the boat...yea your right, they do measure different...it's not as tall as yours...I worked a deal with him not to long ago...he just moved in to that place on olive...now if I had some more time I can get one of the boats done..

565edge
    You could make that boat a screamer with your motor.Looks like i might go blown.Do you know anybody with a 10-71 for sale?

Unforgiven
    I went and picked up a new blower manifold with ALL accesories, polished moonyham...idler plate, blocks and pulleys...hell of a deal...now if I can get your sister to buy me a drive for my birthday...Bite me project is going in for graphics at the end of the month..it will be in your "hood" soon!!!

hulshot
    565edge I still have that 14 for sale if interested. Maybe we can swing a deal with the blower and the drive thing. pm me if interested. Don

565edge
    Still have it.What are you looking to spend?Let me know.I remember we talked price before but let me know.$5500 and your blower sound good?Call me at 1-661-663-0443.Thanks:Allen