Thread: Stink Bait-King of the K's

JWM
    Rumor has it WildChild, King of K's, Custom Painter, Irvine lake Boss, Some Fat Guy and little Gordy were seen fishing at Irvine Lake Sunday. Seems the Lake Boss caught the first fish the King got his next but the group made him give the poll to his son so he could reel it in. King had to leave about one pm but the rest keep fishing. WildChild got a fish then Custom Painter. The Fat Guy got the biggest fish, he also did the most work having to tie hooks and line on Custom Painters fishing poll. The best part of the fishing was having little Grody with us giving his dad greif. Little Gordy was casting just missing Custom Painters head. Little Gordy did surgery on the SMALL trout King reeled in by removing the eyes and some teeth. All in all everyone but the King had a great time. king said next time hes leaving little Gordy home. :skull:

JWM,
    I heard the King got fed up with everybody else catching all the fish and he stomped his size 4 shoes and pouted and finally took over the master baiter position. Can you confirm this?

JWM
    JBG
    The only thing I know for sure is what WildChild said about little guys catch little fish. I don't know what this has to do with the King but Custom Painter said if the shoe fits!!!!!!!

Wildchild80
    JBG
    The only thing I know for sure is what WildChild said about little guys catch little fish. I don't know what this has to do with the King but Custom Painter said if the shoe fits!!!!!!!
    Little fish (and other things) look big on little guys
    It's a Fact

dave n
    Truth is King of K's left so every one eles would have a chance to catch a fish.

the real k-boat king
    JWM,
    I heard the King got fed up with everybody else catching all the fish and he stomped his size 4 shoes and pouted and finally took over the master baiter position. Can you confirm this?TONY, THE WAY I SEE IT IS WE WERE FISHING FOR TROUT AND BASS NOT THE BOTTOM FEEDER CAT FISH THAT YOU FISH FOR, PLUS WE FISH FOR FUN NOT FOR DINNER. :yuk: :yuk:

Back up a minute there Napolean,
    I seem to remember a certain little Gordy with a full stringer of fish and dad telling the unhappy mom that they were taking them home to cook that night. Does this ring a bell sir?