Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insure this!

Havasu Cig
    That was one of the first Mach 26's built, I think in 99. Before I bought my first 26 in 2000 I went down to DCB and checked out the above boat.
    It had some trick stuff on it like an air speed indicator and speedos on the back of the front seats. This was before gps speedos.
    From what I have been told by riggers that built the boat, it was not set up like it should have been. I was told it does not run much faster than a 26 with twins because of this.
    The original owner, whom I have only met once about four years ago, was not well liked by the guys at DCB either. They said he was pretty much an asshole.
    That is about all I know about the boat.

Havasu Cig
    BTW: The guy is smoking crack if he thinks it will sell for 105k.
    Being what prices were when the boat was built it probably did not cost much more that that.
    I payed about the same $$$ for my twin with every option dave had at the time.

Starloans
    There used to be a boat with triples that hung out at Lake Martinez back around '99. I don't remember the builder. If it's the same boat, not many people at the river liked him either.
    On busy weekends he would pull into Fishers like Mr. BIG SHIT and have his GF on the bow waving for everyone to move out of his way so he could get to the ramp to drop her off. Most people would ignore him. LOL.

Starloans
    Originally posted by Jetdriver
    Might be an amature with the wackers but doesnt it look like the nearest motor is not in operation. There is no pee comin out like the other 2 and the white water behind the prop seems to be missing.
    If I'm not mistaken, that may be a picture from a magazine article on the mach 26.

Petrofied
    Originally posted by Starloans
    There used to be a boat with triples that hung out at Lake Martinez back around '99. I don't remember the builder. If it's the same boat, not many people at the river liked him either.
    On busy weekends he would pull into Fishers like Mr. BIG SHIT and have his GF on the bow waving for everyone to move out of his way so he could get to the ramp to drop her off. Most people would ignore him. LOL. I think that boats name was Triple threat...... It used to run @ Martinez. ( I THINK ).
    MR.P.

spectras only
    This 33 eliminator daytona was built for Paul Tracey .Twin 540's [1250HP each 5 hrs] cyborg trannies and #5 drives .It is listed for 135K cdn. Why is it so low ? Difficult to insure , cost of high maintenance or checkers are out? http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/33%20eliminator.jpg

FastTimmy
    Whitch one has the hop the 33' or the 30' ???
    If it is a hopper there is no value in a unsafe boat...

Boatmaster
    33!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12