Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ford warranty question

Kachina26
    Heck, I've got a warranty job waiting for me at the shop where the highside hose blew. With hoses being maintenance, I oughta charge the customer for the hose, compressor, txv, orfice tube, flush......... you know the whole deal. This might be a good day afterall

Phat Matt
    I spoke with the service supervisor this morning and told him what happened and he said, "you didn't pay for it did you?" I told him I had to to get my keys. He said he'll handle it and he was sorry. He wrote it up as warranty work and didn't know why they charged me. I said cool and thanks for getting me in on such short notice to help me out. This afternoon I am out making calls and my a/c turns into a heater again. I call them back up and he says how soon can you get it her. I said I'll be there within the hour. I get there. drop it off. they get a rental for me and say it should be down in the morning. It's a little bit of a hassle but they are trying to make things right.
    They will be reprogramming my truck also. Why should I be so worried if it's sent out from the factory to do it? I'm not so sure I want to go check out the horror stories on that other site. But I'm sure i will.

Flyinbowtie
    Matt,
    Just FYI, that website is the best around for info on the Ford Diesels. I have a hotrodded 97, and have learned a great deal from the folks over there. I post as sam8.
    Ford wants to reflash your rig for a number of reasons. If it is running okay, I would hold off on it unless they say it will create warranty problems.

cc322
    Bumper to Bumper, should be covered

ahhell
    G M C

Phat Matt
    Originally posted by ahhell
    G M C
    Don't make me go there...

ahhell
    4 years, regular oil changes, one service.....not one problem...dont go there

Phat Matt
    Oh, I wasn't going that direction...

Kachina26
    center console won't open???????????????

ahhell
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    center console won't open???????????????
    opens better than new since the Magic....... SILICONE SPRAY
    even opens in the up position

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast