Thread: Sugar Barge RV park?

Warlockjer
    Any info on what to expect?? Am staying there for a few days. Orwood is too wet.. Thanks..

deltarat
    Its a nice enough place, it is clean and they have a nice restraunt and bar. There is a large body of water right in front of it called Franks Tract, it is really shallow so be carefull when crossing it at low tide. Make sure you get a good Delta Map and it will have all of the channel depths listed on it. When are you coming up this way?

Warlockjer
    Deltarat, I moved to Havasu from Discovery Bay about 8 months ago. I know Franks Tract Oh to well. We are bringing up our 5th wheel so i need a place to stay. I know nothing about the RV park, so that is why I asked. I here you have had plenty of rain. None here to speak of. thanks for the reply......

deltarat
    Just so you know the owners of Pee Wee Muldunes just bought the Suger Barge Resturant and Bar. And ya we have plenty of rain LOL

gearcase
    sugar barge RV set up is a good sam. i think. run seprate of the barge. as of last summer is well maintaned has a lot of rv spaces the ramp is good and the docks are in good shape. they have a reck room and a pool. not sure if pools open yet. we launch there few times a year. you don't have to cross the tract to get to all fast water in less you want to.

BROADMINDED
    yes make sure you get a map. we had some ski races there a few years back, and i remeber looking at a map. there are fence post's out there and even submerged farm equipment. the map i saw pointed everything out for you. alot of underwater growth also.

Cas
    does Sugar Barge have docks and slips? I'm kind of looking for a new place to go to replace Tower Park for our annual deal on the delta. We normally fill about 20+ slips for a few days.

Robbie Racer
    does Sugar Barge have docks and slips? I'm kind of looking for a new place to go to replace Tower Park for our annual deal on the delta. We normally fill about 20+ slips for a few days.
    Steve, you might want to PM Al Rock (RocketJ). He has camped at Sugar Barge before and could give you his impression on how it would work to replace Tower Park. He's in Havasu through Monday so you're not likely to get a response until after that.

Warlockjer
    Just got back from spending 4 days. Clean quiet and friendly... Thanks
    LONG tow tho.........