Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost Lake

Beautiful Noise

LL is a cool place. I remember the first time I went there, I thought it was really weird too. Its actually a cool place after you get to know it, very cool people.The local sand bars are cool too, always fun.Can be shallow in the afternoon,hard core river rats for the most part, no yuppie "I bought a million dollar home in parker or havasu and a cigarette boat, now im a river rat" bullshit either.
    The whole racing thing is pretty much non-existant anymore though unfortunatly, dont bother checking unless its a big weekend, I bet some guys will make passes on the 4th, but thats it.
    One cool thing about that area is you dont have to deal with all 30' cats,etc.
    I still cant get over the fact that those guys come up the river from Havasu and try to go to laughlin or the AVI. They already ruined Havasu and Parker, fu*k stay out of needles and bullhead.You gotta love it when your floatin down the river just below the avi and you see a 35 plus ft. cat or cigarette boat come around the corner at 100 plus and go right up the center of the river about 15 ft. off the side of your boat like a total d*ckhead expecting everyone to move.
    Ok Im getting off topic,Ya lost lake kicks ass its 31 miles north of blythe, go check it out, you will love it, just respect the locals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123