Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what did everyone go to lunch????

copperrat20
    :yuk:

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by copperrat20
    :yuk:
    Not sure what you mean but I went as a human.

HCS
    Douglas road.

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    Douglas road.
    Chevy's?

91nordic29
    I AM GOING HOME. i GET OFF AT NOON ON FRIDAYS! oops

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by 91nordic29
    I AM GOING HOME. i GET OFF AT NOON ON FRIDAYS! oops
    Don't they have lower case letters where you live/work?

78Eliminator
    Well, I'm glad you asked me. I was sitting in my cubicle, when security called to let me know I had a visitor down at the front desk.
    Down there is Hugh Heffner and he takes me to his stretch Escalade filled with about 20-30 of the hottest women in the world. So before I get in, Hugh outfits me with a pimped out Pearl White Smoking Jacket. I put it on, along with a thick gold chain with a dollar sign meddalion.
    I get in there and the drinks are flowing. I start off with a bombay saphire and tonic. Some model starts giving my a back massage, I have two super models and each is massage both of my feet. I turn to the side to dip my butter cracker into the caviar and next thing I know, I am getting a CLASS A blowjob. I mean, I can usually weather the storm, but she had a "Justin Shake" in less than five minites.
    So I am like "Hugh, where the **** are we going? I got to get back to work, and jack off some more on the internet". He's like "Chill Justin, we have more important things to do."
    So this chick comes down the isle from the front of the Escalade, and I assume there's a kitchen up in the front cause now I am being hand fed some Alaskan crab. This super model is hand feeding me it and dipping it in butter. Half of the butter is dripping all over her double "F" breasts and I don't know whether to take a bite of the crab, or suck on those tits!!!!
    I am like "Hugh, this is too much!!!" Hugh is like, "Justin, you have been through so much, I am going to change your life. For now on, your life is all about five star. Luxury, yahts, women, excess, money, and more things than you ever imgined." I am like "Hugh, I am so excited, I want to punch you in the nuts". He's like "Chill, just have another B-sapphire".
    So we are rolling in this big black Escalade, air conditioning, women, Heffner as my host, and I stare off into the sun as my world starts to blurr into solace.....

HCS
    LMAO,78Eliminator lights up the key board.
    How long you been saving that up?

Some Kind Of Monster
    Put down the pipe.

copperrat20
    Great story- next time you go to fantasy land with the models from playboy, do you think you could pick me up?:smilespi:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast