Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nautical timeshare?

skygod73
    We bought a 2 night/3 day package @ the Nautical from the last boatshow. Anyone have experience with this? We have a 90 min sales pitch and that's it. Is this thing worth joining? Never belonged to a timeshare before, how does it compare to LBR, cost etc?
    Thanks!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    we have one there also.. we basically bought it for the launch ramp and it is worth it to us.. we are in and out of the water in 15 mins at the most.. while everyone else is at windsor or any where else for an hr.. we do take the time share on busy weekends and stay there also.. if available.. we can not get it 2 weeks before hand..

phebus
    A friend of mine has a timeshare there, and told me that they had sold out.

LASERRAY
    We were there about a month ago and went to the sales pitch. We didn't buy, but those were some of the coolest sales peeps I've ever met. It was totally laid-back and no pressure to buy at all. Very groovy.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by LASERRAY
    We were there about a month ago and went to the sales pitch. We didn't buy, but those were some of the coolest sales peeps I've ever met. It was totally laid-back and no pressure to buy at all. Very groovy.
    Did you get your $100 off your room?

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    Did you get your $100 off your room? We got a room for the weekend at The Island for $50.00 and a $50.00 gas voucher for Chevron at the bridge. I gave the gas voucher to my friend Rick since I was boatless that weekend and we were in his Hallett.

skygod73
    Laserray,
    Why did you choose not to buy, if you don't mind me asking?
    Glad to hear it's not high pressure.
    MrsFV,
    How far in advance do you have to book to get the Nautical on a normal summer weekend?

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by skygod73
    Laserray,
    Why did you choose not to buy, if you don't mind me asking?
    Glad to hear it's not high pressure.
    MrsFV,
    How far in advance do you have to book to get the Nautical on a normal summer weekend? They contacted us, not the other way around. So we weren't in the market for a timeshare, and I'm not one to pass on a cheap weekend in Havasu.

skygod73
    Same thing for me. I can't pass up a cheap weekend in Havasu!

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by skygod73
    Same thing for me. I can't pass up a cheap weekend in Havasu! The sales pitch only take-up 90 minutes of your weekend, but make sure you get a morning apointment so it doesn't ruin your afternoon. Nothing worse then haven to come off the lake to sit in a office and listen to sales people try and sell you something that you don't want.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast