Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squirtin Thunders Love Boat

calperf19
    Jim,
    When are you going to put captain stubing / gofer / and Issac the bartender on your barge!!! Maybe Julie the cruise director can wear that thong you where talking about
    Later BK

Squirtin Thunder
    BK,
    What the hell are you doing with that CP Glasstron Trihull. I knew a guy that had one of those. He was about 63. It was his FISHING boat. If I remember right it had a chevy straight six and an early alpha mercruiser. Actually I think the bolts to the powerhead were rusty so he just layed the MOTOR down inside the boat. So I guess it was a Mercury 1150 O/B Motor. Now I see why you went with a BBF !!!! So you can get to the fish quicker, right ????
    Jim

Cas
    Originally posted by Squirtin Thunder
    BK,
    Now I see why you went with a BBF !!!! So you can get to the fish quicker, right ????
    Jim
    I think that be his anchor. The BBC is what gets him to the fish faster

calperf19
    Jim,
    What deck is my cabin on? Tell Issac I want a Jack and water on the rocks. And BTW what time is shuffle board?
    Cas,
    Jack at MPD told me I'd kill myself with the power that chevy made. So went with the back up plan!!! Still got the little turbo motor on the stand maybe if I get some honda jet ski turbo's I can knock the hp down to an even 1000.
    LOL BK

Squirtin Thunder
    WTF
    Put the bottle down and step away nice and easy.

Squirtin Thunder
    Now how long is that Glasstron ???

calperf19
    Jim,
    I'll be on the lito deck in the jacuzzi with julie the cruise director would you please have Issac bring us another round. And tell gofer to shovel some more coal into the steam engine I think were slowing down!!!!!
    LOL BK

Squirtin Thunder
    Don't break Julie !!!! We may need her later. Isac ran out of Coal so I told him to use what ever chevy parts he could find.

calperf19
    You have chevy parts on the love boat????
    Where's my drink? I'll have to report you to captain stubing!!!!! That damn gas cap filler deflected my shuffle board puck!!!! Who's the entertainment on this boat? Phyliss Diller When do we dock back in san pedro?
    In other news Why in the hell is bob glidden working on a mopar?? Huh Ford Guy!!!!
    LOL BK

Squirtin Thunder
    I was not going to say anything about that. Actually I think he needed a job.........................MONEY !!!!! Maybe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast