Thread: Hey Tobtek

Woodster
    Whos boat is parked in your spot at Hiddenshores?? Looked like maybe a mach 26??? Sorry if im spilling the beans!

cheezpanel
    Woodster, were you at HS today? I thought I saw your boat by the main road, but you guys were packed up when I went by a second time. We're in D95.

Woodster
    Yep I was there from sat till tuesday..I forgot how nice it is to go out on the river on a weekday..We maybe saw 6-7 boats the whole time on monday..Was that you floating by the new entrance to clear lake monday around 11am or so??

cheezpanel
    Yep. We took the dogs up to the sandbar by Fisher's for a couple hours and then floated down most of the way. You're right about it being a diff place during the week-it's actually relaxing I'll stop by your spot next time we're out.
    Bill

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...003F26-med.jpg
    yeah baby.......who's your daddy!
    IF THE 22 STOPS WORKING OR RUNS OUT OF GAS, GO GET A NEW 26 RIGHT..................I wish
    thats KAB's/Kevins from here on the boards new MACH26. He just sold his MACH22 with the twin drag motors and bought the "FAMILY TRUCKSTER" openbow MACH26 with a 500hp,(its gonna look sweet after I airbrush the wood paneling on the side ) they are lovin it. He is using our parking untill his new pad is done in the OUT-BACK. Sure looks good in our spot does it

HavasuDreamin'
    Whose boat is that above? I could swear I saw that boat, or one identical to it a few days ago here in Indiana. It was great to see a real boat out here.
    HD

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
    Whose boat is that above? I could swear I saw that boat, or one identical to it a few days ago here in Indiana. It was great to see a real boat out here.
    HD
    that is one DCB had forsale awhile ago.....might be the same one. The dude had a F29 build that looks EXACTLY the same! Was at the LA boat show this last year......MUST be nice to get a new ride every ten minutes......wink wink, charley, wink wink Mr Big....hehhehehe

Woodster
    Originally posted by cheezpanel
    Yep. We took the dogs up to the sandbar by Fisher's for a couple hours and then floated down most of the way. You're right about it being a diff place during the week-it's actually relaxing I'll stop by your spot next time we're out.
    Bill I waved at you as we went by..Are u going out this weekend?? Were skipping it but my bro-inlaw will be out there.Last memorial weekend we were out there and it was a little too crazy.We couldnt wakeboard or even tube with all of the boats around..Idiots flying past us within feet of our boat at speed..

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by Woodster
    I waved at you as we went by..Are u going out this weekend?? Were skipping it but my bro-inlaw will be out there.Last memorial weekend we were out there and it was a little too crazy.We couldnt wakeboard or even tube with all of the boats around..Idiots flying past us within feet of our boat at speed..
    Nope, not this weekend...we also came for Memorial, just too crazy. Not worth the hassle and worry in my opinion. The weekend after that I think we have to go to a wedding, but definitely the next weekend. What about you guys?

Reaper1
    :wink: