MODVP22
    Yay Pixi is back

INSman
    hmmm, hadn't noticed you were gone :idea: :supp:

AltarGirl
    Welcome back Darling!

Kachina26
    allleged..
    CONVICTED and now, EXECUTED! 24 years of appeals my friend, the alleged thing disappeared long ago. But I digress, welcome back Pixi

PlyaPlya22
    CONVICTED and now, EXECUTED! 24 years of appeals my friend, the alleged thing disappeared long ago. But I digress, welcome back Pixi
    This is the US my friend just because the executed him doesn't mean he was convicted. I am not saying he didn't do it or I am against it. But, I just call it like I see it.

Kachina26
    This is the US my friend just because the executed him doesn't mean he was convicted. I am not saying he didn't do it or I am against it. But, I just call it like I see it.
    You mean that just because he was executed doesn't mean he was guilty. But, he was convicted. con·vict Audio pronunciation of "convicted" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-vkt)# Law. To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defendant of manslaughter. Only the good Lord knows for sure what happened, but he was convicted. and he was a piece of shit
    Now you know why I was banned from therailforum.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast