Thread: Hey Super Stocks?

CircleJerk
    Does anyone here know if SS Series is scheduled for Tri-Cities Washington for the end of July? It is not on their schedule as of today, but the race is advertising them.

BigBoyToys
    Isn't that a regular yearly scheduled APBA Race? If it's the one I'm thinking, it always shows SS as a class but it's not part of the SSRA schedule. There are usually a few that run it from the SSRA, mostly the ones that are in the hunt for the APBA SS Title, along with a few others that do not run with the SSRA.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    The fastest Superstocks in the nation AKA SSRA boys, do not have this race on thier schedule.

LeE ss13
    Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
    The fastest Superstocks in the nation AKA SSRA boys, do not have this race on thier schedule.

Ya know Jerry ... This is suppose to be the last year for SSRA and APBA. Wait and see !!!!

kipperps28
    It is also not on the Region 10 schedule. I have run all of the NW races, and this is the 1st I have heard of it.

CircleJerk
    Thanks guys, I figured 2004 would be a year of change, but wow, things are popping. Unlimiteds (hydroprop) I think are done, as far as apba is concerned, will the lights take their place? Now who will ULHA invite to their party if they have a tri city contract? Maybe they dont. Wow is also about the conversation I had with the Living Legend from Calif. What a great guy huh Maximus? Anyone seen Big Dawg around? Jer, I tried calling you to give some scoop. You shouldnt oughta be talking bad about me now.......Blondie gets surprised very often.

CircleJerk
    Originally posted by kipperps28
    It is also not on the Region 10 schedule. I have run all of the NW races, and this is the 1st I have heard of it.
    If you go to ULHA web site it list the race and key on it to see the schedule of classes that include, 'Super Stocks'. This is what got my curiosity up.