Thread: Im At The Gas Station Today And.....

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im paying for the gas I just put in my boat. The ARAB who owns the station says....Is that thing some kind of a car?
    I said no its a boat....So he says well do you run it with the wheels under it in the water?
    I turned and just walked out because he was serious and I thought I was going to piss my pants from laughing....
    I think he must have been smoking crack or something. Nobody could be that dumb could they?????

Dr. Eagle
    The only question I have is "Did you get a Squishee with that?"

Moe_Havi
    He was probable trying to figure out how to load it with explosives and drive it into something.
    Moe

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    The only question I have is "Did you get a Squishee with that?"
    "Thank you. Come again."

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens
    Im paying for the gas I just put in my boat. The ARAB who owns the station says....Is that thing some kind of a car?
    I said no its a boat....So he says well do you run it with the wheels under it in the water?
    I turned and just walked out because he was serious and I thought I was going to piss my pants from laughing....
    I think he must have been smoking crack or something. Nobody could be that dumb could they?????
    I would say too many Squishee's....brain freeze!........( . )( . )....Its really funny the questions you get asked aboutyour boat! I just walk away also

Havasu_Dreamin
    Maybe he was too concerend about you reading the magazines to think clearly, in the immortal words of Apu from The Simpsons "This is not a lending library".

StealBlueZ
    Originally posted by Moe_Havi
    He was probable trying to figure out how to load it with explosives and drive it into something.
    Moe
    GOOD ONE!

Dr. Eagle
    http://www.thesimpsons.com/bios/imag...people_apu.gif
    Oh my goodness...... I am sure that the guy is not oprah ative of the Albert Kayda........ Holy Cow!

OGShocker
    ROFLMAO!