Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the count for Anna up to?

Lady Warhawk
    Just wondering how many are going back to Anna this month. Looking forword to seeing everyone again
    Bill or it should sound like (Bail), margo rita ville again? :eek!:

promod
    hey dan and mon hope you all are doing better form the little spill at anna sorry we won't be there this time but next year for sure maybe hook up with you guys at jordan soon

supersoaker509
    As far as I know I will be there. I just reserved 2 rooms.

Lady Warhawk
    Originally posted by promod
    hey dan and mon hope you all are doing better form the little spill at anna sorry we won't be there this time but next year for sure maybe hook up with you guys at jordan soon
    Our boat goes for sugery tomorrow, so we'll be rock n rollin in a week or so. Sorry ya'll can't make this trip
    Let us know when is a good time for you to go to Jordon. We try, and go during the week when it's not so busy. Weekends are good too, but middle of the week it's like you have to whole lake to yourself.

Lady Warhawk
    Originally posted by supersoaker466
    As far as I know I will be there. I just reserved 2 rooms.
    Kewl
    Look forward to getting together again. Wish I could have gotten 2 rooms. His and hers.... Daniel snores like a, well you know

Wet Dream
    I know that I have 2 rooms reserved. My usual room in the back and I have one reserved for my dad on the front side if he decides to come out. I'm hoping he can make it out. He always asks about our big weekends.

fat rat
    I got 4 rooms..................boy are me in the misses going to have fun!

wideopen545
    one room for us

Lady Warhawk
    Originally posted by wideopen545
    one room for us
    Tim, is it the same as last time? We got the room we had last time. Dan said we're supposed to turn your AC on since we're getting there a day early. Let me know which room.

Lady Warhawk
    Originally posted by Wet Dream
    I know that I have 2 rooms reserved. My usual room in the back and I have one reserved for my dad on the front side if he decides to come out. I'm hoping he can make it out. He always asks about our big weekends.
    Hope he can make it, the more the merrier. Will the tug boats be coming too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast