Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Martinez Lake July 23-25

NastyNebs
    Is anyone going out to Martinez for the annual Horseshoe Tourney on July 24th? We will be out there for sure I think they have like 90 teams to sign up.
    Travis

SD MIKEY
    You know damn right!!!!!!! Im there! I cant wait! Is there any way of knowing if they are gonna let some water out so we will have a bigger sandbar?

Lightning
    You may want to check this website for the waterflow report. http://www.coloradoriverinfo.com/waterflowreports/
    and yes I will be out there on the 24th.

AvengerBabe
    I will be out there on the 24th as well!

GrapeApe
    I will be out as well... A much needed break from Vegas. "Brady Bunch" Greg, received a call from the People putting the Tournament on.. Not sure if it was to sign up, or to just remind him of the Date...
    *** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
    we are a strong MAYBE! "IF" I can sell Mrs prego on the idea and if I can edit Miss AvengerBabe's video by then

AvengerBabe
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    we are a strong MAYBE! "IF" I can sell Mrs prego on the idea and if I can edit Miss AvengerBabe's video by then
    YOU'VE GOT NOTHING ON ME!! well, actually, that depends... when was this alleged video taken?!?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by AvengerBabe
    YOU'VE GOT NOTHING ON ME!! well, actually, that depends... when was this alleged video taken?!?
    11 MINUTES RESPONCE ....not bad! Remember when Mike and I were sitting on the front of his new Ultra & you were on the top of the big red pontoon boat? hmmmmmmmmm is it coming back yet? hehhehe

AvengerBabe
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    11 MINUTES RESPONCE ....not bad! Remember when Mike and I were sitting on the front of his new Ultra & you were on the top of the big red pontoon boat? hmmmmmmmmm is it coming back yet? hehhehe
    hmm, that was late in the day... It's all very fuzzy.... hehe. I didn't flash you though, right?

GrapeApe
    Originally posted by AvengerBabe
    hmm, that was late in the day... It's all very fuzzy.... hehe. I didn't flash you though, right?
    I think we have that on our Video Camera from Memorial Day though... ( . ) ( . )
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Did I say I think.. I mean't yes I do have them on Video..

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast