Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say a PRAYER !!!!

BILLY.B
    Sorry to report that a fellow v- driver and a really good friend Anita Moran ( Barney & Anita Moran own the Cougar Cat with the Hemi in it that can be seen in the river rats tape) sufferd a brain anurysum and is in extremely serious condition. She was helicoptered to San Francisco and was operated on yesterday morning and as of 7:00 pm she was still under the knife. They had discovered that she had 3 anurysum's and the procedure to correct all 3 was going to be very tough. Barney as you can imagine is very upset along with being tired as this all started on Saturday. If I hear anything i'll post the info later today. Keep Anita in your prayer's....Thanks.

dmontzsta
    Me and my family will definately keep them in our prayers. I remember seeing them on the video and in the background cruising in a number of other videos, it seems they were always around. They remind me of my parents. God Bless and lets pray for a speedy recovery. :frown:

Wildboats
    Very sorry to hear the news. Both Anita and Barney will be in our prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. Hope to see them back playing in the water soon.

Dragboat Dad
    All of us here are very sad to hear Anita's health is in jeopardy. Barney and Anita are great people and we will keep them in our prayers.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Moran family.
    Jerry

Her454
    Sorry to hear it Billy. My prayers go out to the family.
    Traci

superdave013
    Never met either of them. But I sure hope and pray everything works out ok.

63stevens
    Will definately keep them in out thoughs, and prayers

Having seen 3 of my friends suffer brain anurysum it isn't something I would wish on my worst enemey. It can happen at any time, anywhere and usually shows few or no signs its happening until you pass out. God speed to Anita, I wish her a speedy and complete recovery. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Our thoughts & prayers are with the Moran family, Bob & Cathy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast