Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say a PRAYER !!!!

cal***boat
    I have meet Anita & Barney and they are great people. It allways seams things like this happen to the good people and not the bad ones.
    God works in strange ways at times and we will never understand why.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to Anita & Barney and may God see you both thru these bad times.
    Its when things like this happen to someone you know it really hits home and makes you think about who may be next.
    GODSPEED Anita, You will be in our prayers every day for a quick recovery and to be back on the water having some fun.

BILLY.B
    Anita pulled through the operation but is still listed in critical condition. Barney called me this afternoon and he told me that it wasn't looking to good. I feel so sorry for Barney as Anita is his whole life, and best friend. And to top it off she is a total boat "SPEED FREAK". I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear more.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Anita pulled through the operation but is still listed in critical condition. Barney called me this afternoon and he told me that it wasn't looking to good. I feel so sorry for Barney as Anita is his whole life, and best friend. And to top it off she is a total boat "SPEED FREAK". I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear more.
    Thanks for the update Billy. It is good to hear that she pulled through, we will keep praying she makes a speedy recovery!

BILLY.B
    I have no idea where my last post went so i'll do it again. Anita has come out of her coma and is now able to breath on her own. She is able to move her toe's and is also able to do a few thing's on command. She know's who Barney is but her memory is still real hazzy. She doesn't know where she is or why. Seeing as one of the anurysum's was behind her optec nerve she is having alittle trouble keeping her left eye open but they feel it will come back in time. She will be in the hospital for about a month. Anyone wanting to send her a card or whatever here is an address...............
    Anita Moran
    505 Parnassus Ave.
    Neurologycal ICU
    S.F. Ca. 94134
    Barney and family want to thank everyone for all the prayer's and well wish's.

INEEDAV
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    I have no idea where my last post went so i'll do it again. Anita has come out of her coma and is now able to breath on her own. She is able to move her toe's and is also able to do a few thing's on command. She know's who Barney is but her memory is still real hazzy. She doesn't know where she is or why. Seeing as one of the anurysum's was behind her optec nerve she is having alittle trouble keeping her left eye open but they feel it will come back in time. She will be in the hospital for about a month. Anyone wanting to send her a card or whatever here is an address...............
    Anita Moran
    505 Parnassus Ave.
    Neurologycal ICU
    S.F. Ca. 94134
    Barney and family want to thank everyone for all the prayer's and well wish's.
    That is good to hear. Unfotunately I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Morans, but they sound like wonderful people.

Mrs. GoFast
    Thoughts and prayers are with the family for a speedy recovery.
    Art & Sandy

Spotondl
    Billy:
    Any updates on Anita?
    Barney & Anita in better times. Needles '04 (http://www.mukaikussin.com/boattripp...s/barnanit.avi)

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Spotondl
    [B]Billy:
    Any updates on Anita?
    Talked to Barneys daughter on Friday and Anita had made a turn for the worse which came unexpectedly. On Wednesday she was able to feed herself with a little help and she was able to get up and go to the restroom on her own also, so you can imagine how they feel when she all of a sudden went backwards. They have her heavyly sedated due to swelling of the brain. I'll let you all know if I hear anything more.

Da-Bull
    Our prayer's are with Barney and Anita wishing her a speedy recovery. Jeff and Barbara

dmontzsta
    Any update on Anitas condition?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast