Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bohemian Grove

uLtRADeNniS
    Bohemian Grove is a 2700-acre campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California. Belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.
    Have any of you guys heard of this??? It is some crazy shit!

Blown 472
    Bohemian Grove is a 2700-acre campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California. Belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a two-week encampment of some of the most powerful men in the world.
    Have any of you guys heard of this??? It is some crazy shit!
    You mean like the so called christian leaders of this country praying to a pagen owl? that kinda crazy shit, or the owl in upper right corner of your dollar bill?

uLtRADeNniS
    1st off Im not a new guy. Damn some of you get all defensive over nothing, all I did was ask a simple question.
    I dont know much about the Bohemian Grove. I watched a few videos on it on You-Tube; where Alex Jones got in into one of their events. I posted this thread to see what others knew to gain knowledge. I myself am a Christian, so I do believe in the NWO; That is my right.
    RioDog, How is this faggy? Funny that you come into a thread bashing my post. Is that what you do when you know very little to nothing regarding a certain subject?
    Blown 472, the BG is not only ran by the Christian leaders of our country. furthermore, the members are not only of our country. Members come from all around the world which consist of World Leaders owners of Large corporations.

Old Texan
    Apparently Rio gets his info from "Tricky Dicky"......:devil:
    "The Bohemian Grove, that I attend from time to time — the (inaudible) and the others come there — but it is the most faggy goddamn thing that you would ever imagine. The San Francisco crowd, it's just terrible. I can't even shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." — President Richard M. Nixon, Bohemian Club member starting in 1953 (Domhoff, p 15);
    More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

ULTRA26 # 1
    1st off Im not a new guy. Damn some of you get all defensive over nothing, all I did was ask a simple question.
    I dont know much about the Bohemian Grove. I watched a few videos on it on You-Tube; where Alex Jones got in into one of their events. I posted this thread to see what others knew to gain knowledge. I myself am a Christian, so I do believe in the NWO; That is my right.
    RioDog, How is this faggy? Funny that you come into a thread bashing my post. Is that what you do when you know very little to nothing regarding a certain subject?
    Blown 472, the BG is not only ran by the Christian leaders of our country. furthermore, the members are not only of our country. Members come from all around the world which consist of World Leaders owners of Large corporations.
    Hey new guy Don't sweat it. You should see some of the reactions I've gotten.
    Apparently Rio gets his info from "Tricky Dicky"......:devil:
    More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
    Tex, thanks for the link. Some interesting shiat.
    jm

uLtRADeNniS
    Hey new guy Don't sweat it. You should see some of the reactions I've gotten.

3 daytona`s
    Watch it there NEW GUY! This is startin off sounding sorta 'faggy' if ya get my drift.
    Sure you wanna go there?
    Rio
    He`s very experienced,just changed his name and when you see it will understand

MR HARLEY
    Watch it there NEW GUY! This is startin off sounding sorta 'faggy' if ya get my drift.
    Sure you wanna go there?
    Rio
    He`s very experienced,just changed his name and when you see it will understand
    Click below.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=16795

Have any of you guys heard of this??? It is some crazy shit! Yep....been going on for years. They do some weird shit too....run around naked, chant and partake in several sorts of ritual sacrifice. Public is NOT invited and you will be shown more than the door if you try to get in. Media people have tried to infiltrate for as many years as its been going on.

uLtRADeNniS
    Yep....been going on for years. They do some weird shit too....run around naked, chant and partake in several sorts of ritual sacrifice. Public is NOT invited and you will be shown more than the door if you try to get in. Media people have tried to infiltrate for as many years as its been going on.
    Have you seen any of the videos on you tube?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast