I just talked with the owner of both Place Diverters, and CP Performance. Place cannot get involved in sales, as they work only through distributors, but CP is interested in cutting a deal on a mess of diverters for anyone who wants one.
The prices from CP are $575 for a manual, and $699 for a hydraulic. This is alledgedly a low-markup product, but I feel we can get a small amount off of this with a bulk purchase. I already have mine, so this is purely for those jetters who need one and are scrapping for a used one.
The new design by the way has an integrated "ride plate" in the nozzle, and reduces water resistance while running, so it is faster than the older variant. It is available for the JG or JC, as well as Jacuzzi and others.
I work for neither company, and stand to make nothing on this, but I do know the owners of both and was trying to help you all out. If there is any interest in buying a new one for a discount price, let me know.
By the way... for those of you looking for a used place diverter... Look next to the unicorn. People don't sell them. Once they are on, no one in their right mind takes them off. What you will find is used Jet-o-vaters and other brands.
[This message has been edited by froggystyle (edited May 08, 2002).]