Beer, beer, lets all cheer. John Wayne moonwalking? HELL YEAH, can`t I even get a hell yeah? He damn near invinted it. His potna did that is. Wild Willie Bill. A genuine mountain man. Started doing it to divert from beaver droppings. Works like a charm.
Manic Mechanic, I forgive you and Mike forgives you. Don`t let your children near him? Dude, don`t be cattle, be a man and don`t believe the hype. I could tape anyone anytime and cut it up to air it and make it look like you are a BONE UP FAG!
I`m not sayin` he is a straight up 40 somehting guy. But he hasn`t lived a normal life either. All I`m sayin` is leave the dude alone. Why would so many care? I just wanna blow the **** outa Saddam. Can`t we do one thing right? Is everything a ****in` argument? **** those muslim ****s. An act of GOD 9/11? Well they say the US is evil. Lets do an act from the devil and nuke their ass.
Again, don`t believe the hype from me or anyone else. Do believe that gravity is a mother. All that beer didn`t stay in my stomach then come outa my sparsly hairy shaft! It went to the top of my head overnight! Hence hangover.
Hoss if I had the time of day to prove that I am the modern day John Wayne, I would. But for now you gonna have to take my word for it. But here is some proof:"Ever took a dump ina nasty gas station and ACTUALLY sat on the seat?". I have!
More examples as we go. Got a feeling this is gonna be a long day. Where`s that furry beaver?