Yes, you could call me dickless if it makes you feel like a man. If you could read, you'd know what the name is. (by the way, I am dickless being a woman and all) I reckon since the Dems screwed the system up over and over again and expect the Republicans to fix their fock ups maybe they could fix the screw ups they made in the first place.(notice I didn't say you since you don't seem bright enough to hold any public office just as the rest of the people you support?) Why is it that most Democrats seem to be highly uneducated? I guess their (or should I say your?) mentality is of a 3rd grade level where they (or you) run to daddy to fix things.
Topless, there are several factors that require consideration when attempting communication with PeeWeeX:
- He is intimidated by penis', thus will question everyone if they possess or have access to one
- He has trouble remembering which trailer his Pop lives in so when he runs for help he gets really confused. Pop changed to plastic bags several years ago and the lil' fella feels abandoned (again).
- He'll be right proud of your raising his level of achieved education up by a grade. He only went through the second, but he did spend several years completing the second so in his mind he actually thinks he made it through grade 6 like his 1st cousin / brother Jethro.
I hope this information helps understand this buffoon and why he's like he is.