I went to work at about 6am this morning and pulled a well out and installed a new pump and ran it back on, not to bad when it's like a 70klm an hour wind happening! We couldn't rig down cause of the wind and went home!
I went on the Internet looking for big amps and subs for the v-drive, did you know they come out with a competition subs that weighs in at 65 lbs. a piece Pioneer Rocks ! I found 2 -12" in a ported box for 200 bucks Alpines.
Found out Amanda is going to Mexico in April, my tax's are being done right now and we are into the +'s in temps this week! I blew up one sub in my Bronco :cry: and a door speaker :cry: I'm getting the stuff together to make that Bronco pound hard, 12 - 6x9 Pioneer 220 watt speakers, 4 10" Jensen Subs powered by a 400 watt amp and 2 12" Pioneer subs with a 1000 watt amp ( maybe 2 15's...if there is room )
I have had 2 beer and it looks like the beer truck just showed up, so the fridge is full and that's one thing I can't handle is a full beer fridge! It looks like it might be a bad night for empties!
I can't post on Havasu Barney, cause its down So I get to talk to you guys Are going to have fun tonight...........( . )( . ).........
That there is funny, even from a fag.