Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parker 300

lilrick
    Ya know I just asked her if she was home when you stopped by... She said yea & why didn't you tell me he was such a cuttie???? WTF? I work out, eat right, buy her flowers n shit & I never get told that??? So I was thinking I might stop by & pick up that fuel tank you were talking about? Have your wife hold on to it while you are working....
    no problem. Eating right,working out, and drinking vodka is for PU$$ies.. And flowers are definitely a no no!!! Layin' down the law on a daily basis is all that needs to be done....Oh, you can swing by anytime and visit the wife, She's waring me out lately!!

dmontzsta
    Ya know I just asked her if she was home when you stopped by... She said yea & why didn't you tell me he was such a cuttie???? WTF? I work out, eat right, buy her flowers n shit & I never get told that??? So I was thinking I might stop by & pick up that fuel tank you were talking about? Have your wife hold on to it while you are working....
    You big pussy!

Oh, you can swing by anytime and visit the wife, She's waring me out lately!!
    Me too!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
    So you jet boat guys are saying that Maxi and Guru are going to be gay as hell and still have a bigger sack than any of you ?:idea: Well I at least hope the Tatooed Yokester lilrick takes enough abuse from Maxi and steps into History, as he enters the 300.
    This race has a min speed of 55mph come on out and cruise for 60 laps, you won't regret it.

MAXIMUS
    no problem. Eating right,working out, and drinking vodka is for PU$$ies.. And flowers are definitely a no no!!! Layin' down the law on a daily basis is all that needs to be done....Oh, you can swing by anytime and visit the wife, She's waring me out lately!!
    HA HA HA HA ....... I guess I will just scrap out that yoke I have...:idea:

MAXIMUS
    Me too!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Tony how are you man! Hey everybody its my friend Tony!

Could you not announce that to everyone that we are friends Benji

lilrick
    HA HA HA HA ....... I guess I will just scrap out that yoke I have...:idea:
    you have a yoke for me? So, you do listen to your messages.

MAXIMUS
    you have a yoke for me? So, you do listen to your messages.
    Remeber duche bag that I called you back! Then I got busy with real issues & could no longer speak with the little people... Did you find one yet? I think Tony might have one stashed somewhere in a dark hole!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123