Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to get home from OC?? Help!

ULTRA26 # 1
    I am in Fullerton, CA right now. I am trying to figure out how I can get home to Lake Havasu. Been following the fires. The news says the 15 freeway is closed down. Anyone live around that area? What is the best way to get home?? Or do you think I should just stay put in Fullerton this evening??
    Stay put.

RVRGIRL
    I think I will just stay put for now. I am driving back all alone and I think it would be best if I leave tomorrow when I can see. (hopefully)... please.. NOOO dust storms.. They really scare me.... ughhhhhhhhh :sqeyes:
    PS.. Already called work... They were pretty cool about it...

ULTRA26 # 1
    I think I will just stay put for now. I am driving back all alone and I think it would be best if I leave tomorrow when I can see. (hopefully)... please.. NOOO dust storms.. They really scare me.... ughhhhhhhhh :sqeyes:
    PS.. Already called work... They were pretty cool about it...
    Aren't you friends with Cheryl? Isn't the baby beautiful!
    John M

RVRGIRL
    Yes I am friends with Sheryl. Sami is a very pretty baby. I am the godmother . Love her. I spent sometime with Sheryl this past weekend. Came down to visit with her and Sami and my parents. Now I can't get home. ughhh
    Heather
    Aren't you friends with Cheryl? Isn't the baby beautiful!
    John M

BoatPI
    I-15 is now OPEN. But the smart bet is I-10, and better yest is leaving early in the am, tonight will be a grand mess beyond belief.

RVRGIRL
    I-15 is now OPEN. But the smart bet is I-10, and better yest is leaving early in the am, tonight will be a grand mess beyond belief.
    Yes I was thinking the same thing. Will check on the best route possible tomorrow morning.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Yes I am friends with Sheryl. Sami is a very pretty baby. I am the godmother . Love her. I spent sometime with Sheryl this past weekend. Came down to visit with her and Sami and my parents. Now I can't get home. ughhh
    Heather
    Godmother.... That is cool. She is a doll. Good luck getting back. If I can help, let me know.
    John
    Sorry, I'm a terrible speller

rodnjen
    Stay put, go to Heroes for a beer and the game, then drive home tomorrow --slowly.
    We would join you but my daughter is not quite three and my son has my wife's boob in his mouth at the moment, two month old son that is.:jawdrop:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Stay put, go to Heroes for a beer and the game, then drive home tomorrow --slowly.
    We would join you but my daughter is not quite three and my son has my wife's boob in his mouth at the moment, two month old son that is.:jawdrop:
    Went there for lunch a couple of weeks ago. Great burgers

SHOCKtheMONKEY
    to be safer go all the way to Ehrenburg (first exit into Arizona) and then take that road into Parker. [/QUOTE]
    That's the way I always go, only about ten more miles than Rice Rd.....and just about as quick.....plus you don't drive thru BF Egypt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12