Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Bad intel snitch used for Iraq war outed...

Blown 472
    Sorry Rex.
    Isn't that sweet, nice that you quote me and yet to stupid to realize what it means, which in it's self is funny as hell.

TonkaDriver
    Hey Ultra,
    Is Joe Wilson still your savior? Is he the one with all the answers you seek? I think your Koolaid is getting warm and stale.
    Life for you would be so much simpler if you would deal in facts instead of wishes.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Hey Ultra,
    Is Joe Wilson still your savior? Is he the one with all the answers you seek? I think your Koolaid is getting warm and stale.
    Life for you would be so much simpler if you would deal in facts instead of wishes.
    How did you spin this into Joe Wilson being my savior. I have been dealing with facts, about this issue, and all it seems that most of you have in response, is more of the same ol BS.
    The American people were misinformed by President Bush based on US intelligence at the time. FACT.
    It's old business and doesn't deserve any further discussion.

Steve 1
    How did you spin this into Joe Wilson being my savior. I have been dealing with facts, about this issue, and all it seems that most of you have in response, is more of the same ol BS.
    The American people were misinformed by President Bush based on US intelligence at the time. FACT.
    Ultra Wrong Wrong as usual you see the only people misinformed are those listening to the left!

Steve 1
    Isn't that sweet, nice that you quote me and yet to stupid to realize what it means, which in it's self is funny as hell.
    Bent NO the only stupid one here is yourself and PROVEN Mind you by every post you attempt to make!

Blown 472
    Bent NO the only stupid one here is yourself and PROVEN Mind you by every post you attempt to make!
    Yup, I am sofa king we todd did.

Steve 1
    Yup, I am sofa king we todd did.
    What the hell are you doing here Pinhead?? You know even less than Ultra and that is in negative numbers.
    Now go play with your dolls.

TonkaDriver
    Ultra,
    You were the one that based your points on the validity of Joe Wilson's report and now you have amnesia. I suggest you reread your posts. According to you Joe Wilson is the ultimate authoity on what Saddam's nuclear ambitions were based on a trip arranged by his wife. The result of the trip was a report so full of holes that staffers didn't deem it worthy of a briefing to senior Administration officials.
    The 16 words that have your panties all wadded up do not refer to U.S. intel, They refer to U.K. intel. What was misleading about that? But then I guess this thread is dead because you have said it doesn't deserve further discussion. Another liberal trait. Making decisions for others on what they can talk about.

Old Texan
    But then I guess this thread is dead because you have said it doesn't deserve further discussion. Another liberal trait. Making decisions for others on what they can talk about.
    Oh he'll be back, he can't help himself. He's just gotta take a breather, it's hard work running a debate when your prime source of back up is Joe Wilson or Al Gore.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ultra,
    You were the one that based your points on the validity of Joe Wilson's report and now you have amnesia. I suggest you reread your posts. According to you Joe Wilson is the ultimate authoity on what Saddam's nuclear ambitions were based on a trip arranged by his wife. The result of the trip was a report so full of holes that staffers didn't deem it worthy of a briefing to senior Administration officials.
    The 16 words that have your panties all wadded up do not refer to U.S. intel, They refer to U.K. intel. What was misleading about that? But then I guess this thread is dead because you have said it doesn't deserve further discussion. Another liberal trait. Making decisions for others on what they can talk about.
    US Intel had information contrary to the British. IMO, the Presidents comment about this issue was misleading and improper. Would you believe the President telling the American people that "based on British Intel, Saddam is planning to bomb the US", when US Intel knew that this wasn't true, was also proper? I wouldn't
    Seems that your argument is based on your dislike for Joe Wilson, and not about the entire picture. Based on Condi Rice's own admission, the CIA, prior to his speech labeled the validity of the British Intel as "dubious" The President was made aware of CIA's position in this regard VIA a footnote, on his written speech.
    The CIA was aware of Wilson's report as was most of the Bush administration. If memory serves me Collin Powell was aware of this report and as a result, did not include British intelligence, in this regard, while making his case for America going to war in Iraq.
    The fact is right, wrong or otherwise, the US had intelligence that was contrary to the British, yet the President used comments about flawed and arguable British intelligence in his speech selling the war to the American people. Why? Please explan why
    If you are not disputing this, why are we still discussing this issue?
    I love a good political debate. People can disagree without being disagreeable. The thing is to recognize facts and concede the argument when the facts don't support your side.
    Kurt
    I agree.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678