Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Delta Lunch Run December 15th to Wimpy's.

RACER52
    BM= a couple more comments like that and you might even graduate into waffler status:sqeyes:
    R52

Poker Runs West
    First off Rage, lol not even close.. I think you are pretty hilarious with all your flowery remarks to try and make yourself seem above everyone. You have proven your hypocritsy time after time on here.. You aren't fooling anyone who has been around a while.
    Hurt your business??? Come on, thats pretty slanderous I would say.. I could care less about your business.. I had nothing to do with any of your events that were cancelled or didnt have what was promoted to be there,, but thanks for thinking i'm that much of an influence.
    And in a public forum as you stated you like, I'm willing to shake hands and go boating. Or you can just continue to start your childish threads that aren't directed towards any one LMAO
    And I'm still waiting for that free copy of ***boat you promised me.....:idea:
    If you want to continue do it in your prw thread, or your shasta thread, I'll be happy to post some pics over there. have a wonderful day
    I never said you were infuluential in anything, just that you tried to be. Big difference.
    I find nothing to be settled or gained by shaking your hand. You are who you are and I find no reason to be associated with you or pretend a friendship. I hold no grudge or animosity, I just prefer to associate with people that possess different character qualities and values than you.
    I'm sure our wakes will cross in the future and when they do, as I have in the past, I will always do my best to be courteous, non-derogatory, tolerant and non-confrontational.
    I find your gutter style comments to me humerous and pathetic. Your "witty" exchanges with grads 2112 provide me with some wonderful comic relief and humor during my busy day and from time to time I just may drop in a little comment or two to let you know how much I care.
    PEACE ON EARTH AND IN THESE FORUMS AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD SING.

acatitude
    I never said you were infuluential in anything, just that you tried to be. Big difference.
    I find nothing to be settled or gained by shaking your hand. You are who you are and I find no reason to be associated with you or pretend a friendship. I hold no grudge or animosity, I just prefer to associate with people that possess different character qualities and values than you.
    I'm sure our wakes will cross in the future and when they do, as I have in the past, I will always do my best to be courteous, non-derogatory, tolerant and non-confrontational.
    I find your gutter style comments to me humerous and pathetic. Your "witty" exchanges with grads 2112 provide me with some wonderful comic relief and humor during my busy day and from time to time I just may drop in a little comment or two to let you know how much I care.
    PEACE ON EARTH AND IN THESE FORUMS AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD SING.
    Good enough for me. I can walk away knowing I was a bigger man then you make yourself out to be.
    Again, as you always do ,you chose to degrade people to make yourself feel superior with remarks like "they make gutter remarks" and have "bad character" when you are called out... I will stand behind anything I have said as being fact...Can you do that???
    Read post 232 before you answer..... yea thats what I thought....
    Again we wont have any dialogue on here until you make your inuendos again... Ill just let the thread you started go and not respond as no one else has either... Guess there are a few who don't share your opinion...
    Until you step on it again..... have a great day... BWK

grads2112
    Good enough for me. I can walk away knowing I was a bigger man then you make yourself out to be.
    Again, as you always do ,you chose to degrade people to make yourself feel superior with remarks like "they make gutter remarks" and have "bad character" when you are called out... I will stand behind anything with a beard,a mustache and a Visa card with their brown eye winking at me...Can you do that???
    Read post 232 before you answer..... yea thats what I thought....
    Again we wont have any dialogue on here until you make your inuendos again... Ill just let the thread you started go and not respond as no one else has either... Guess there are a few who don't share your opinion...
    Until you step on it again..... have a great day... BWK
    WOW:sqeyes:

acatitude
    Every time I start to get pissed at you , you come up with funny shit.. just like a woman

Napanutt
    Anyone else launching at B+W? I know of one on the list that isn't gonna make it (won't name names of course).
    Me and Susie will be there by 10 assuming floatilla/stampede will cruise by around 10:30ish...

Smiley
    Don't any of you Fockers have a job? So you don't like each other, then Shut the F Up!
    Its getting a little tiring reading all the High School BU** SH*T

hulshot
    CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG? LETS HAVE A COCKTAIL:idea:
    BIG JOE SSMF
    ME TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acatitude
    Napa, we are launching there around 1030 or so and we know serviice pussied out, lol

acatitude
    Don't any of you Fockers have a job? So you don't like each other, then Shut the F Up!
    Its getting a little tiring reading all the High School BU** SH*T
    Job? whats that?? now don't sugar coat it smiley, tell us how you really feel........

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425