Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Installs At Upw!!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
    There has to be some guys out there looking to get some stuff done to their trucks or suvs and who can pass up free installs. If anyone has anything they are interested in please feel free to shoot me a PM or email me @ John@uniqueperformancemarine.com.
    Thanks John

jdogginla
    K....when can i bring my truck and my lift kit, and tires by? When u install the kit and put the new tires on you will balance the tires right? Not just throw em on. If i bring everything, what are we talking a day....I'd rather not leave it overnight. Let me know what day is better than others!
    Way to take care of the HOT BOAT members!

Uniqueperformancewest
    Jdogginla, no problem what kind of lift etc. do you have and we'll get it in and installed for you, however the above deal is only good when the lift is purchased from us. I can take your wheels and tires down and get them balanced if that is what needs to be done, and depending on the lift I can have it done in a day no problem. Let me know and I will get you a price on the install if you already the lift.
    Thanks John

jdogginla
    Jdogginla, no problem what kind of lift etc. do you have and we'll get it in and installed for you, however the above deal is only good when the lift is purchased from us. I can take your wheels and tires down and get them balanced if that is what needs to be done, and depending on the lift I can have it done in a day no problem. Let me know and I will get you a price on the install if you already the lift.
    Thanks John
    I was being a smart ass......implying that it would cost nothing to bring your own stuff. When I get the new truck I'll be having Photoglou send it straight to you guys. Good Luck with the new location of the shop.

Uniqueperformancewest
    Haha, I thought you might have been going that route but I didn't want to make any assumptions haha. Sure let me know when your ready, we'll get it done up right.
    Thanks John

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123