Thread: Where to rent at Lake Tahoe?

VegasHallett
    I'm looking at spending a week with the family at Lake Tahoe this fourth of July. I need a house on the shore with a boat dock. I have only found a place called Tahoe Keys with house/condo rentals. Is there any other place you can rent a house with a boat dock on the south side of the lake?
    I need a private boat dock so I do not have to worry about getting the boat in and out of the water every day. Thanks for the help.....:idea:

Bullmoose
    Try Zephyr Cove resort 4 miles north of stateline on Tahoes West shore Cabins- buoy shuttle- beautiful beach- Horseback riding- great place for kids and family I'd stay off the lake on the 4th its a zoo 775-588-6644

TUNNEL T
    try tahoe vacations.com ,you should be able to find a house on the lake .also try craigslist i always see alot of houses for rent on there ! TUNNEL T

Poker Runs West
    Tahoe Keys is the place to rent a place on the water. No matter what the weather your boat will be safe. Roll out of the hot tub and walk to the dock. I own a house near the North Shore and always rent a place in the Keys over the fourth.
    Key contacts are www.tahoeres.com, www.calltahoe.com and try tahoestonehenge.com. We already have two houses rented in the keys from the 4th to the 13. Call or PM me and let me know exactly what you are looking for as I may be able to help out. 916-652-7022
    Our Poker Runs West photo shoot and run is on the 5th with a BBQ party at the house afterwards. Hope you can join us. The weekend following the fourth is the celebrity pro am golf tourney at south shore also.
    Chris

VegasHallett
    Tahoe Keys is the place to rent a place on the water. No matter what the weather your boat will be safe. Roll out of the hot tub and walk to the dock. I own a house near the North Shore and always rent a place in the Keys over the fourth.
    Key contacts are www.tahoeres.com, www.calltahoe.com and try tahoestonehenge.com. We already have two houses rented in the keys from the 4th to the 13. Call or PM me and let me know exactly what you are looking for as I may be able to help out. 916-652-7022
    Our Poker Runs West photo shoot and run is on the 5th with a BBQ party at the house afterwards. Hope you can join us. The weekend following the fourth is the celebrity pro am golf tourney at south shore also.
    Chris
    I'll should be up there for the Photo shoot/BBQ and the weekend after the fourth. I'll call you this week.
    Jeff

bubbletop409
    The Tahoe Keys are the best on the water you will find at Tahoe. Protected moorage at your door step, take your pick from a studio condo to a 6 bedroom custom, great hiking and biking trails, quiet, close enough to all forms of night life and food. Been going yearly for the past 15, one of our favorite boating and vacation destinations.