Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Price is Wrong!

Boatcop
    It's absolutely ridiculous how not funny Drew Carey really is. Why do some many people like him and that stupid "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" :idea:
    I agree that Drew on "The Price" isn't a real good mix. Well. Actually he sucks.
    But "Who's Line" is the funniest shiznit on the planet. We went to the show live in 2001. Was locked in the studio from 4 in the afternoon 'till midnight. I never laughed so hard in my entire life. I thought I was going to burst my liver. The best stuff never makes it on the show.
    In one skit (Props) where they make stuff up about inanimate objects, Ryan Stiles had a big stuffed arrow, held it up against his crotch, and goes: "Hey Drew! Suck My Dick!"
    We were literally rolling in the aisles.

AZJD
    I agree that Drew on "The Price" isn't a real good mix. Well. Actually he sucks.
    But "Who's Line" is the funniest shiznit on the planet. We went to the show live in 2001. Was locked in the studio from 4 in the afternoon 'till midnight. I never laughed so hard in my entire life. I thought I was going to burst my liver. The best stuff never makes it on the show.
    In one skit (Props) where they make stuff up about inanimate objects, Ryan Stiles had a big stuffed arrow, held it up against his crotch, and goes: "Hey Drew! Suck My Dick!"
    We were literally rolling in the aisles.
    That show had it's funny episodes. Those guys were funny, however Drew did nothing. I would like to see John O'hurley host the show. I think he has the same dry humor and delivery that Barker did.

maxwedge
    I just watched this today for the first time, and I have to say Drew is a terrible choice for the job. He's lacking all the charisma and humor that Bob had. I don't mind Drew, seems like an okay guy, but damn he sucks at this. I was so fukin bored watching, that I switched back over to reading Hot Boat. I hope they find somebody good before the show dissapears forever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123