Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tripple Digits on Pump Gas

FOXMAN
    I think nippies are ok
    I think they are way better than ok!!!

MadPoodle
    A: As long as the nipples don't have those weird hairs some girls get they are fine.
    B: Ahhh TD, the sign of a true businessman hell bent on going broke.. "Yo world, I just blew up 35000 dollars worth of drives attempting to reinvent the wheel here. Along he way I originally blamed my success on the mystery snake oil I was using, but now I am going to tell you that it really is my enjuhnearing skills that have enabled me to break the speed o sound and light on the water in my lil boat. Now, you folks need to come to me, the almighty drive god, and grovel before me if you want to see what I have created, for assuredly I will not deign to travel to you in order to induce you to spend money with me, drive god boy." Nice business model..
    C: Why, just look at the gps leaning on the dashboard, certainly that must tell you I is an geneeeous." Or, the owner of a car or truck capable of almost breaking trippindig's...
    D: Still waiting to hear about the QE2 and you skippers license....
    E: The challenge still stands.....

TrippleDigits
    A: As long as the nipples don't have those weird hairs some girls get they are fine.
    B: Ahhh TD, the sign of a true businessman hell bent on going broke.. "Yo world, I just blew up 35000 dollars worth of drives attempting to reinvent the wheel here. Along he way I originally blamed my success on the mystery snake oil I was using, but now I am going to tell you that it really is my enjuhnearing skills that have enabled me to break the speed o sound and light on the water in my lil boat. Now, you folks need to come to me, the almighty drive god, and grovel before me if you want to see what I have created, for assuredly I will not deign to travel to you in order to induce you to spend money with me, drive god boy." Nice business model..
    C: Why, just look at the gps leaning on the dashboard, certainly that must tell you I is an geneeeous." Or, the owner of a car or truck capable of almost breaking trippindig's...
    D: Still waiting to hear about the QE2 and you skippers license....
    E: The challenge still stands.....
    A: Not even close most of the drives were given to me for free and others we bought houesing off of E-bay realy cheap, saw free boats on the side of the road that had Alphas on it. LOL I did not reinvent anything just fixed some problems and made things beefier
    B: I did this as a Hobby because I can, never started to be a business. I did it because they said it cant be done
    C: I can assure you when im ready it will be in alot of Magazines. Ive been in few before and I would take it to a few big boat shows if this is what I decide to do. As far as Drive God I dont know about that, I do know Im the only that has Alphas going this fast with this kind of HP and living.
    D: funny you say snake oil I do use my own blend of Snythetic oils that I blend toghter for my gear oil.

MadPoodle
    A: Before in threads elsewhere you have told us the oil is why it stays together. I'm not going to go thread mining for that info.
    B: Drive God was facetious..
    C: You're ignoring the invitation to have Typhoon verify your claims...
    D: Still curious about the QE2 that requires 1500 dollars worth of fuel to go from Bayville to Diamond Point, aprox 600 miles round trip. Even at 5 miles to the gallon, figuring fuel @ 4.00 per, thats only what, 480 bucks worth of fuel.. I'll up the ante, 200 bucks cash money for fuel if you show up in LG this weekend with the wonder boat and run it....
    A: Bayville, NJ
    1:
    Start out going EAST on BUTLER AVE toward ATLANTIC CITY BLVD/US-9.
    0.0 mi
    2:
    Turn LEFT onto ATLANTIC CITY BLVD/US-9.
    2.7 mi
    3:
    Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-9.
    1.2 mi
    4:
    Merge onto GARDEN STATE PKWY N (Portions toll).
    82.5 mi
    5:
    Merge onto NJ-17 N via EXIT 163 on the LEFT toward MAHWAH.
    13.3 mi
    6:
    NJ-17 N becomes I-287 N/NJ-17 N (Crossing into NEW YORK).
    0.5 mi
    7:
    Merge onto I-87 N/NEW YORK STATE THRUWAY N via the exit on the LEFT toward ALBANY/RT-17 N (Portions toll).
    117.8 mi
    8:
    Merge onto I-87 N/I-90 E via EXIT 24 toward ALBANY/MONTREAL.
    1.0 mi
    9:
    Merge onto I-87 N via EXIT 1N toward ALBANY INT'L AIRPORT/MONTREAL.
    55.4 mi
    10:
    Take EXIT 22 toward US-9/LAKE GEORGE VIL/RT-9N/DIAMOND POINT.
    1.0 mi
    11:
    Turn LEFT onto NY-9N/LAKE SHORE DR.
    3.3 mi
    12:
    End at Diamond Point, NY
    Estimated Time: 4.0 hours 53 minutesEstimated Distance: 278.63 miles
    D: The challenge stands taller....

TrippleDigits
    A: Before in threads elsewhere you have told us the oil is why it stays together. I'm not going to go thread mining for that info.
    B: Drive God was facetious..
    C: You're ignoring the invitation to have Typhoon verify your claims...
    D: Still curious about the QE2 that requires 1500 dollars worth of fuel to go from Bayville to Diamond Point, aprox 600 miles round trip. Even at 5 miles to the gallon, figuring fuel @ 4.00 per, thats only what, 480 bucks worth of fuel.. I'll up the ante, 200 bucks cash money for fuel if you show up in LG this weekend with the wonder boat and run it....
    D: The challenge stands taller....
    Oh ok now I can see why you think I was driving the QE2. I was under the impression this place was in Newhampshire. Very tempting but I have to work. I think you need to ask some people that keep there boat at typhoon and see if they will tell you the truth.

who really cares about going 100mph......99% 0f us have families, and could care less of going 100mph, plus with gas prices at the river being $5.00 a gallon, people really dont care when it costs them $100.00, to go from the bridge to havasu springs at 80 mph.
    You sound like a chick. "You're going to fast. Slow down, my mascara is running and my hair is going to be knotted"
    A weekend river trip cost us about $700 between gas for the boat & truck, hotel, food and whatever else. Another $75 bucks is not going to stop me from using my 50K boat.
    Leave your mangina at home.

deltaAce
    yeah,
    "who really cares about going 100mph".....
    It's called, H O T B O A T
    The only performance boating magazine that matters................
    and forums:idea:

handreasen
    Some people on this web site crack me up, They are so pre-occupied with spanking 10,000 -16,000 lb boats that were designed to run 75+ in 2-8 foot water all day with 4,000-7,000 lb boats that would never survive past a breakwater. Maybe John Force (funny car champion) should "drag race" Ivan Iron Man Stewert (offroad truck champion). Your project is impresive, but lets' keep things in perspective.

MadPoodle
    A: I have Frank Civitano's numbers at hand. I'll be glad to arrange for him to verify you're speeds for the world if you'd like. I'm sure he could find something around there that stands a chance of keeping up with you to use to video the boat at speed, and also loan you a GPS with the max top speed set to zero before the run.
    B: The challenge still stands..

MadPoodle
    Some people on this web site crack me up, They are so pre-occupied with spanking 10,000 -16,000 lb boats that were designed to run 75+ in 2-8 foot water all day with 4,000-7,000 lb boats that would never survive past a breakwater. Maybe John Force (funny car champion) should "drag race" Ivan Iron Man Stewert (offroad truck champion). Your project is impresive, but lets' keep things in perspective.
    LOL, hell I invited him to a lake for pete's sake...
    The challenge still stands....