Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scarab?Fountain?Cig?Formula?research for 38'+

MrHavasuCat
    2Prop,
    Congrats on your new boat, I can see you are as impressed as I was with the handling and quality of the Cig. When I water tested the boat it was great, and I obviously was impressed or I would not have bought it. The real test though was the Poker run.
    When you get a chance to run against a bunch of other offshore boats in rough conditions the Cig really shines. Good luck with the new boat, and post some pics. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif
    BTW: I like the name!!
    [This message has been edited by MrHavasuCat (edited June 24, 2002).]

sillywilly
    Just bought a 1999 scarab 33 avs with twin 500 efi's and stellings extension boxes. An awesome ride. This is our first boat so I do not have much to compare to. I have a feeeling though our second boat will either be another Scarab or a cigaratte 38 top gun. That top gun is amazing! You will not go wrong with a scarab though!

2prop
    My hat is off to you SillyWilly traded my 99 AVS couple weeks ago loved that boat and will miss it,,but I go offshore alot and needed the Cig.good luck to you and the Scarab they are very nice boats, refer back to me with any ? on the Scarab and i'll be glade to help...............................

sillywilly
    hey 2prop what did you net out of your 33. just curious what re-sale is brining on the west coast in this market.

cigarette1
    In the rough, my 35' Cig will run with any of the other brand 38 footers out there. At the dock my Cafe Racer steals eyes away from Fountains, Scarabs and Formulas. ;-)
    If you're not dead sure about what you want, buy used. Because eventually, you'll want a Cig.

cigarette1
    Oh yeah ... I almost forgot ... my boat is for sale.
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/ultimate...c;f=6;t=000220

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12