Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Parker Next Weekend 7/26-7/28 - Who's Going?

riverfreak
    hbjet ill deffinatley say hi next time . by the way whos the chic with the flames on her bathing suit top? lol she kept showing us her tits while she was dancing at the sundance sat night. shes pretty hot

RiverDave2
    LOL!
    I haven't made a response to this yet, becuase I'm still putting my RiverDave report together for the Barney board.. I figured I'd just put a link to it. But that got me laughin..
    RiverFreak, She's definately a Hottie.
    The pics came out a little weird though of the girls in the bow becuase of the red eyes, and the fact that no one was posing they were taken "on the fly" so to speak.
    RD
    [ July 30, 2002, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave2 ]

Pit_o_Money
    HBjet
    We also met Pit-O-Money and his buddy Gary. You both have some very nice Eliminators. We will look for you guys next time we are out there. I want to go for a ride in that Daytona
    HBjet[/QB]HBjet, it was good to meet you and the miss, and Stephanie. Thanks for the compliments on our boats. Sorry we didn't hang out too long, the little Miss had to go and we were ready to go home after 7 days on the water. We should be back in 2 weeks, if you are there a ride in the Daytona is yours. Also, that is a very nice ride you've got there. The work you did looks phenominal.
    DJ
    BTW, I still need to get a new screen name/boat name, this one just doesn't fit anymore. Any suggestions?
    [ July 30, 2002, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Pit_o_Money ]

riverliver
    OK so when is the next trip, i need some river time.
    Iam still piss off that RD and others went 2 weekend in a row. LOL
    wink

HBjet
    RL, We will be at Needles on 8/9-8/11. You should come up there and bring the Daytona. Then we should be in Parker two weeks after that.
    HBjet

MikeC
    HB,
    I hope to get out to the river again, in the next couple of weekends. I think we would be better off and "safer" to meet south of Parker, like at lets say, Big River..... Lost Lake. These places will be much more enjoyable for high speed testing and spanking OB's..... and such.
    MikeC
    shoot me an Email if you can't wait to meet again.
    realjetboats@cox.net

Windy
    Stephanie and I had a blast this weekend. It was definately in the top 10 of river trips for me. It was cool meeting OCStocker, Bohica, and their crew, Pitomoney, Lavey in Red, and anybody else I may have left out. It was Stephanies first time at the river, and after this weekend it will not be her last. Rollen with our "crew" was "epic" as always. What a great bunch of people (RD and his buds, RR's, Pipesclean, and Jennifer, and my main squeeze HBjet). I have to say the highlight of the weekend was seeing RacingRascal dance on the pole at the roadrunner. Damn he's good!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Swimsuit_Scene/hotties4.JPG[/img]
    This is Steph and I recovering from the foam party the night before.
    [ July 30, 2002, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

glamis
    Hey it was cool seeing all you. to bad i wasn't there on sat we went to havasu in my friends new boat ,had to show him how to drive with prop he was scared to drive on the river.anyway he got a new 255 hallet that i wouldn't recomend to anyone for big water handleing atleast over my boat but god know's i wouldn't do any advertising for them anymore.

RiverDave2

Last weekend definately made it to the hall of fame as one of the best all time RiverTrips. Ya ever have one of those trips where everything just kinda falls into place? The more I think about it we weren't even suppose to be out there, but due to a couple of last minute decisions and alot of pressure from the lovely MissHBJet we all had a weekend that we won't soon forget. (Or remember depends on who ya talk to on that one..LOL) With Andy behind the controls of the party barge I threw all responsibillities out the window and I finally got to party like I was a guest in my own home town. Thanks again Andy!
    I have to admit the highlight of my weekend was SunDance. It has for a long time been my favorite bar at the river simply becuase of nights like Saturday night. The foam to put it simply is the shit. When your partying in a bar like SunDance there's alot more going on then just dancing and drinking. For the weekenders that see each other on a regular basis there's a certain amount of "representin." We definately represented saturday night. The girls that we brought partied like rockstars, all of them were definately crowd pleasers, but they kept a level head at didn't bring the drama with them.. I could go on and talk about how cool that was for hours, but I think ya get the point.. That night was definately more then a Handfull of fun. Sorry to keep it so short, but to be perfectly honest I'd **** it up trying to describe it to ya.. Just know it was bad ass..

RD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678