Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havasu Boat TV program

1st 29 Lavey
    Burbanite-
    This was recorded in true 1080i HD. We had two cameras on location for 2 days. This will be shown on HDNet. I hope you get this station. We'll have standard def. nationwide within 2 months. Also, DVD's are going to be available real soon.
    Chris

Bense468
    Thats bad ass keep us posted. I would not mind a dvd of that when it does come out.

burbanite
    1st 29 Lavey:
    Burbanite-
    This was recorded in true 1080i HD. We had two cameras on location for 2 days. This will be shown on HDNet. I hope you get this station. We'll have standard def. nationwide within 2 months. Also, DVD's are going to be available real soon.
    ChrisChris,
    that will be a killer thing to see if it was filmed in HD.......too bad I don't get HDNet, thats a satellite channel and I don't have one. Mark Cuban does a fantastic job of being at the forefront of the broadcasting industry and is a leader in providing High Def programming.
    [ July 22, 2002, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: burbanite ]

Charley
    Didn't work for me either....maybe cause im on a mac? Im using IE5 quicktime...maybe Ill try netscape...brb

Charley
    netscape sucks too.....Art or Jim will you please email me an mpg version? I'm really excited about this.... it is an idea that I think is long past due.... Thanks to all that had something to do with putting it together! include bikinis cause thats whats gonna help it stay on the air!! wink

riverracerx
    another Mac guy! I knew I liked you Mr. Guest!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12