Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Elsinore Sucks Ass

C-2
    Some of us people who enjoy Elsinore must be stupid as rocks. Apparently there is a new place named the river that we are unaware of.
    Duh.
    Who cares - less people at the lake equals more room for us other dumbasses.
    C2

shiznit
    Sprockets
    [/qb]Sounds like you should never come back to Elsinore and leave us toothless tweeker skanks, trying sell some wanabe pimp dady some crank, alone. So long, don't let the screen door of my mobile home slap you in the ass.[/QB][/QUOTE]
    I'd rather be a wannabe pimp than a elsinore local. Damn, you must be comin up in the world Sprockets. I didn't know cardboard boxes came with screen doors. All that slangin the rock must finally be payin off. Now maybe you could make it to the dentist.
    Peace out,
    Shiz

superdave013
    Oh come on. It is what it is. It's a close lake to go for a day trip. It has the only high speed zone out of any local lake. I can get there and back on under a tank of gas. For me to go to the river I have to make plans. To go to Elsinore I can wake up and say "hey, wanna go to the lake?"
    All you have to do is pretty much run your mufflers and don't stand out and you will have no problems.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678