Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW

blondebomber
    I GPS it last year at Lake Anna with myself and another person both of us were over 200 pounds full of fuel. I hit 79 MPH and still going up. The pump is worked and the motor is a stock 502 with a big cam in it. It's an 18 footer and was made in 1985. Still looks new.
    [ January 21, 2003, 04:23 AM: Message edited by: blondebomber ]

jstwkd
    The boat looks great! Thats the same speed I've got. Same hull but an 89. Same motor diff heads and intake system.Going back thru motor and pump this time going to add a shoe and ride plate to see if it will brake the old mark.I went thru three diff imp. AA/A no dif in speed. Went to a B I lost 9 MPH. Bad cavitation problems. [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/pa2300071.JPG[/img]

blown daytona
    Big cam or big foot(to operate that cam) I know that boat has more left in it. The secret is to keep the right foot firmly planted to the floor until maximum speed is obtained, then and only then you may lift to go back to operating that foot cam of yours. Boat & trailer look GREAT!!!

blondebomber
    jstwkd
    Your boat looks good. I have a B impeller and a cavitation reducer in my pump. It was built by Don last Fall. I have a loader, ride plate and place diverter. I'm guessing I can hit 85 with just me in the boat.
    Blown Daytona don't give all my secrets away. You just keep waiting you will have a fly by soon I hope.

fat rat
    Bomber, are you ready to get it wet......the boat that is, we got a heat wave comming this weekend.

blondebomber
    what the hell do you think. I just need to wax the trailer beforehand

kojac
    blown daytona:
    Big cam or big foot(to operate that cam) I know that boat has more left in it. The secret is to keep the right foot firmly planted to the floor until maximum speed is obtained, then and only then you may lift to go back to operating that foot cam of yours. Boat & trailer look GREAT!!! That will help, But what I do when I run out speed is dig out a little more under the foot pedal so it will go down a little more. Thats a fantastic looking ride. Can't wait to see it at Lake Anna. Kojac...

Damn its ALL KILLER!! jawdrop jawdrop idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12