Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Divine intervention??

Blown 472
    No, I am the ALERT one, without papers to "prove" my inteligence (no disrespect to your engineering degree snoop) who insists on paying attention to REALITY and uses REASON and FACTS to determine my opinion. You have seen me dredge up FACTS far too often to trash the various conspiratorial bunk you try to run here. Sometimes, it IS as simple as "The path from "A" to "B" is a straight line, and not every trail leads to Israel blown.
    BTW, whatever happened to the "Valerie Plame "outing of a spy""?
    What do you listen to during the day whilst building planes?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Music, what depends on if I have my laptop full of my 60's thru 80's mps's or if I do not but are within earshot of someone elses radio. Usually after lunch someone turns on Paul Harvey. Good day.

Blown 472
    Music, what depends on if I have my laptop full of my 60's thru 80's mps's or if I do not but are within earshot of someone elses radio. Usually after lunch someone turns on Paul Harvey. Good day.
    So where does your unending supply of knowlege come from?

SmokinLowriderSS
    I pay attention.

Blown 472
    I pay attention.
    To what?

SmokinLowriderSS
    The last time you tried to impune my creds, it bit you, better get ready again.
    A LOT of sources blown, some of which are sane, some are wacked. If I hear something, from someone, direct or on radio or tv, read something, see something, that interests me, I research it. I dig up the truth of the matter.
    Sometimes what I hear is right, sometimes it is not. The whole world is here on the 'net, and I out-google google. I have the ability to sic from 10 to 100 search engines on the internet at a time. If I cannot find it within 30 minuites, it likely does not exist in english language. My average time is 2 minuites.
    I check the sources of the info I find, I look for their agendas to color the information. When a story of a car bomb in Iraq makes page 1 BOLD TYPE and the story of a soldier getting a Medal Of Honor gets a blip on page 15, there's an agenda.
    If I can find it on 2 opposing agendas, at least THAT part I can trust pretty absolutely. When the overwhelming evidence is on 1 side multi-sourced, I can trust that one pretty well too.
    When a source gets caught in a doccumented, provable lie, everything that source has becomes suspect. (nobody has proven the lies they accuse the current administration of, and the "evidence" is getting disproved by other sources more & more these days.
    When I find a source with experience, that one has credibility (ya know what KILLED the CBS/Dan Rather forged papers story? Ex-typewriter technicians that knew the hardware they spent a decade maintaining who proved the papers COULD NOT have been written when/as claimed by the technology available at the time.)
    There are public reccords that are free. There are govt reccords that are accurate. There are histories that are trackable.
    Example from work recently:
    "They are testing a satelite over Iraq now which is watching an intersection, to track the traffic and see who runs the stop sign. One day, they will be watching all the traffic here ands sending you tickets when you run some remote intersection".
    My first instinct is "bull". I dug about a half hour, repeated searches, various parameters. Not a whif of it, anywhere, including on the standard conspiracy theorist sites (I have found some doozeys). It doesn't exist. MAYBE (10 million to 1 against) it is a true "secret". but when even the nuts who understand "chemtrails" don't know about it, No. The suspected loon at work is now a confirmed Cajun Loon (from LA somewhere in his past).
    Another example from a ride home from work "Div of Halliburton is for sale". Also reason for desire to sell. I just posted most of it in your "slam Halliburton" thread. The research took under a minuite.

Blown 472
    The last time you tried to impune my creds, it bit you, better get ready again.
    A LOT of sources blown, some of which are sane, some are wacked. If I hear something, from someone, direct or on radio or tv, read something, see something, that interests me, I research it. I dig up the truth of the matter.
    Sometimes what I hear is right, sometimes it is not. The whole world is here on the 'net, and I out-google google. I have the ability to sic from 10 to 100 search engines on the internet at a time. If I cannot find it within 30 minuites, it likely does not exist in english language. My average time is 2 minuites.
    I check the sources of the info I find, I look for their agendas to color the information. When a story of a car bomb in Iraq makes page 1 BOLD TYPE and the story of a soldier getting a Medal Of Honor gets a blip on page 15, there's an agenda.
    If I can find it on 2 opposing agendas, at least THAT part I can trust pretty absolutely. When the overwhelming evidence is on 1 side multi-sourced, I can trust that one pretty well too.
    When a source gets caught in a doccumented, provable lie, everything that source has becomes suspect. (nobody has proven the lies they accuse the current administration of, and the "evidence" is getting disproved by other sources more & more these days.
    When I find a source with experience, that one has credibility (ya know what KILLED the CBS/Dan Rather forged papers story? Ex-typewriter technicians that knew the hardware they spent a decade maintaining who proved the papers COULD NOT have been written when/as claimed by the technology available at the time.)
    There are public reccords that are free. There are govt reccords that are accurate. There are histories that are trackable.
    Example from work recently:
    "They are testing a satelite over Iraq now which is watching an intersection, to track the traffic and see who runs the stop sign. One day, they will be watching all the traffic here ands sending you tickets when you run some remote intersection".
    My first instinct is "bull". I dug about a half hour, repeated searches, various parameters. Not a whif of it, anywhere, including on the standard conspiracy theorist sites (I have found some doozeys). It doesn't exist. MAYBE (10 million to 1 against) it is a true "secret". but when even the nuts who understand "chemtrails" don't know about it, No. The suspected loon at work is now a confirmed Cajun Loon (from LA somewhere in his past).
    Another example from a ride home from work "Div of Halliburton is for sale". Also reason for desire to sell. I just posted most of it in your "slam Halliburton" thread. The research took under a minuite.
    Interesting.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011