Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big ups to the fella's for OP6!

Havasu Hangin'
    playdeep:
    BTW,What motor pkg...is that Extreme running?(Not that I would ever try and run him or anything..It's a V-8. wink
    [ June 23, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

playdeep
    Glad that I asked...
    With my little 4 banger,that would have been ugly.

Havasu Hangin'
    playdeep:
    With my little 4 banger,that would have been ugly. He was only running on 4 cylinders...so you could have taken him.

ROZ
    Havasu Hangin':
    Here's how I saw it:
    SQ- Scotty-too-Hotty
    Install- Cole Caine
    Db- Cole CaineYup, I'd have to agree with ya there. I think El Chingon's tunes are smack dab in the middle of these two, but Cole Cain still had the edge on overall DB and install.
    Havasu Hangin':
    BTW...in the "dollar per Db" category...I'd say Slick beat both of you..."Money Shot" was sounding very nice. I never got to hear Slick's boat Whipped Caliber said that thing sounded sweet. I heard he didn't even have all of is amps hooked up either. Everytime I started to make my way over there someone would hand me a beer.
    If the HH Tugboat's tunes were in the running, where would it have placed?
    [ June 24, 2003, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Havasu Hangin'
    ROZ:
    If the HH Tugboat's tunes were in the running, where would it have placed? I think it would've surprised a few people. My old school install from "Wired for HH" even surprised me a little....
    ...of course, the sound always seems to get better with the more beers I consume.

BAYLINERBRO
    **** everyone my system rocks and rolls with the pioneer 6x9 representing. Hey Al your a douchbag!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123