Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Boston's" new release

RH
    Did ya have a glovebox full of folded matchbook covers to shim those tapes up with ? I think about a third of my 8-tracks needed a little tweeking to get them to play . RH I had their 8-track years ago

JetBoatRich
    RH:
    Did ya have a glovebox full of folded matchbook covers to shim those tapes up with ? I think about a third of my 8-tracks needed a little tweeking to get them to play . RH I had their 8-track years ago They needed adjustments now and then

kevnmcd
    No strESSEX:
    Boston is scheduled to tour this Spring. They were supposed to tour last Spring and didn't, so who knows. OMG!!! He lives!!! wink

kevnmcd
    Havasu Doug:
    If you're from Trabuco Canyon, do you ever shop at Albertson's? If so, say "hi" whenever you're in. My pic's on the wall! Why is your pic on the wall? Is it under the America's Most Wanted section? wink Are you the Manager there? I live in Wagon Wheel (at the end of Oso).

Havasu Doug
    kevnmcd:
    Havasu Doug:
    If you're from Trabuco Canyon, do you ever shop at Albertson's? If so, say "hi" whenever you're in. My pic's on the wall! Why is your pic on the wall? Is it under the America's Most Wanted section? wink Are you the Manager there? I live in Wagon Wheel (at the end of Oso).Kevin, I am a "Key Person" whatever that means. I've been there awhile and almost went to the Ladera Ranch store when it opened, but that never materialized. I haven't met anyone from the boards at the store yet, but some of my customers do call me "Havasu Doug".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12